Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • more tazering fun.
  • alpin
    Free Member

very heavy handed considering how passive he was.

naked man at festival

and it would seem that electrocution doesn’t induce an erection.

can’t believe that the by-standers didn’t throw bottles or food at the police.

DezB
    Free Member

Thats not a MAN!!!

Pook

the cute girl who shakes his hand checks out his, er, nob for a long time.

DezB
    Free Member

To be honest, his er, nob was all I could see! Why o why o why would you take your clothes off if you had such a problem??

jimmy

DUDE, STOP BENDING OVER! AARRGGHH

IanMunro
    Free Member

The policeman with the tazer did seem a bit mental.
    Did you notice when he first pulled it out, one of the other cops waving it away?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

The land of the free!!

DezB
    Free Member

Did you notice when he first pulled it out, one of the other cops waving it away

There were cops?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Did you notice when he first pulled it out, one of the other cops waving it away

Yeah but by the time he was tasered he had broken free of the grasp and was back on his feet. He was making up for not having a knob by acting like one.

footflaps

Those cops were completely over the top – absolutely insane response to a totally harmless person.

david_r
    Free Member

absolutely insane response to a totally harmless person

Harmless? He could of taken someones eye out swinging that monster around!!

coffeeking
    Free Member

That was a bit disgraceful on the cops part – there was no need at all, and no need for the knee to the chest either that was a good rib-breaker.

jimmy

they asked him nicely and he’s breaking the law. so what next, keep saying please? hippy prick

ski
    Free Member

He could of taken someones eye out swinging that monster around!!

LOL – sorry that’s the funniest post I have read on here for a while, sprayed tea all over my keyboard!

The disturbing part for me was watching the policeman holding the tazer to the guys chest and the back of the neck, it was if he was trying to knock him out cold, very disturbing.

coffeeking
    Free Member

While I’d normally agree, I just dont see that walking about naked at a festival is a law that needs to be policed, certainly not heavily by 3 cops who should have had other things to worry about. I especially like the fact that the tazer gets used against the back of his head – I’m sure thats not in the rules of safe tazering.

coffeeking
    Free Member
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘more tazering fun.’ is closed to new replies.