Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)
  • More from the sweary northerners – ooh aren't they naughty and so rough ;)
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

[video]http://vimeo.com/33109821[/video]

rob-jackson
    Free Member

bump

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Nice! Want to go out now.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nealglover
    Free Member

Nice.

“…. ‘kin ave it ya bastad ! “

Pmsl.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

the last 2 mins are the best – class riders

geordiemick00
    Free Member

nice one

😆

cinnamon_girl

Enjoyed that! Liked the shot where you got an idea of the steepness and, yes, it was definitely steep.

They’re bloomin’ good riders.

gator
    Free Member

nice vid 😀

Diane
    Free Member

🙂

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

nealglover – Member
    Nice.

Pmsl.

POSTED 11 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

But is there any need to act this way? I personally don’t find it funny, although i did enjoy watching them riding that rocky section. Kind of reminded me of coedy-brenin.
    Good riding chaps, but i had to have it on mute! Don’t get this northern banter, sorry.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

would you rather have “bravo old chap, roger, wilko and out”?

tbf the stuff they ride is ridiculous, how you can compare it to tame trail centre beggars belief!!

ton

Rupert………are you under the influence of medication? 😆

thepurist

Lighten up Rupert. There’s no ‘need’ to act any particular way on a bike – if that’s how you are with your mates then that’s that. Top riding & they look like every day out is a riot.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Kind of reminded me of coedy-brenin

Now THAT’s what I call comedy 😆

toons
    Free Member

wow that’s rocky.

Is that all in Wharncliffe?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

rupertpostlethwaite – Member

nealglover – Member
    Nice.

Pmsl.

But is there any need to act this way? I personally don’t find it funny, although i did enjoy watching them riding that rocky section. Kind of reminded me of coedy-brenin.
    Good riding chaps, but i had to have it on mute! Don’t get this northern banter, sorry.

JESUS H CHRIST.

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

Everybody is entitled to there own opinion!
    I’m not critisizing them, i’m just expressing my own opinion of the matter!!
    I don’t get northern banter, what’s wrong with saying that?
    Marvelous video though, considering.

mark_b
    Free Member

Personally i find the need to make the ‘devil-horns’ with your hand more amusing.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

everything seemed ‘appropriate’ to me

singletrackmind

I just wish I was half as good as them on a bike .

allthepies
    Free Member

I’m with rupes here, if I were partaking of some perambulation in the glorious English countryside then hearing a load of builders/plumbers/electricians hollering “***kin av it yer bast***” would cause me some affront.

wors

hearing a load of builders/plumbers/electricians hollering “***kin av it yer bast***” would cause me some affront.

😯 🙄

Great riding though lads

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

a load of builders/plumbers/electricians

???
    IT professionals, surely 😉

gingerss
    Free Member

Excellent skills!

What’s wrong with a bit of colourful language especially with all that adrenalin running through ones veins? Must be a north/south thing. Lighten up.

gingerss
    Free Member

IT professionals in’t north, surely not.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

sorry, I stand corrected: t’IT t’profeshnuls up here

Aryian
    Free Member

a load of builders/plumbers/electricians

Workers who like bikes?

TheSanityAssassin

Top riding.

Keep em coming Blower lad.

crackhead
    Free Member

Real “northerners” just get on with their riding without feeling the need to video and publish it.Please don’t think we are all video star gobshites…

nealglover
    Free Member

rupertpostlethwaite – Member
    nealglover – Member
    Nice.
    Pmsl.
    But is there any need to act this way?[/B] I personally don’t find it funny, although i did enjoy watching them riding that rocky section. Kind of reminded me of coedy-brenin.

It’s a shame you don’t get Northern Banter. 😥

It is something which all of us in the North should be worried about and make an effort to sort out as soon as possible.

I’m sure we will discuss this pressing problem at the next “Northern People” AGM.

(Ps: which bit of CYB have you managed to find that looks like what they were riding !!!?)

Blower
    Free Member

i am or was a brickie,as was Shagmeister

_tom_
    Free Member

Nice vid 🙂 I really need to visit wharncliffe again soon, haven’t been since I first started riding.

robhenry85
    Free Member

them boys got some skills.

would love to got for a ride with them, to try and learn even a little bit of skill. no change in keeping up tho

keep the vids coming

rob-jackson
    Free Member

crackhead – Member

Real “northerners” just get on with their riding without feeling the need to video and publish it.Please don’t think we are all video star gobshites…

more like k**bhead

mrplow
    Free Member

ace

mark_b
    Free Member

It’s a shame you don’t get Northern Banter.

At what point did ‘banter’, which i always took to mean ribbing of mates and their abilities (or lack of), turn into ‘look at me i’m swearing because i’m on camera’?

Mugboo

Watching a vid called the sweary northerners, then complaining about swearing…

TV Critics (Viz) anybody? 🙂

nickhart
    Free Member

It’s tops watching something that makes you want to ride. The title says what it is and if you don’t like it you know what to do.
    I like the comment proper northerners are riding not poncing about being video stars, Either that or we’re spending our hard earned on something for t bike.
    Top vid lads.

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

mark_b – Member
    It’s a shame you don’t get Northern Banter.
    At what point did ‘banter’, which i always took to mean ribbing of mates and their abilities (or lack of), turn into ‘look at me i’m swearing because i’m on camera’?
    POSTED 13 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Mark b- You sound like a bit of an idiot aswell!!! Why would people want to take the piss out of there mates!? Beyond me. There must be a lack of entertainment in one’s life to have to resort to bullying! 🙄

stcolin
    Free Member

Excellent video, trails look class 8)

Frankly, that’s very tame compared to the Northern Irish crap that’s spouted when I ride!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘More from the sweary northerners – ooh aren't they naughty and so rough ;)’ is closed to new replies.