Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Mordor comes to Kiev
  • wwaswas
    footflaps

Incredible photos. Looks like something from a comic book.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

i hear the police have apologised to those protesting and said they will no longer support the government in fighting citizens (unconfirmed – just internet chatter)

CountZero

Those giant slingshots, noticed Syrian protestors using similar, crude and simple, but effective.
    Fantastic, and disturbing photos, too.

footflaps

i hear the police have apologised to those protesting and said they will no longer support the government in fighting citizens (unconfirmed – just internet chatter)

Bit late for remorse now, they’ve already killed loads!

matther01
    Free Member

Heard they’re drafting in the military and using ‘anti-terrorism’ laws against the protestors.

Some incredible photos, but upsetting. Could all get very nasty with Russia, EU & US at odds with each other. 🙁

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

NSFW/Graphic

SaxonRider

jonah tonto – Member

This happened in Ternopil. AFAIK, it hasn’t happened anywhere else, although as I understand from friends, Lviv is entirely under the control of free Ukrainians.

I know this probably feels quite distant to most of you, but if you are of such a mind, please keep this on your radar. The whole thing is very close to home for me.

wwaswas

before and after:

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bet Putin’s glad he’s only got Pussy Riot to deal with…

wwaswas

kimbers

ukranian medic shot in neck by special forces snipers

she later died apparently

SaxonRider

Mr Woppit – Member
    Bet Putin’s glad he’s only got Pussy Riot to deal with…

Rest assured, Mr Woppit, that this is Putin. Yanukovych is merely his puppet and always has been. The tactics being deployed by those loyal to Yanukovych are 100% pure Russian.

wwaswas

This is rapidly becoming too depressing for words

It’s like the Arab Spring never happened. Do governments not consider what opening fire on their own people might result in beyond immediate deaths?

piemonster

There’s some more been added to the OPs linked album.

Still grim. 🙁

organic355
    Free Member

wwaswas

Dramatic changes today. Let’s hope that there’s an orderly transition to the next government.

noteeth
    Free Member

ukranian medic shot in neck by special forces snipers

Seems she survived.

wiggles
    Free Member

Hopefuly there will be peaceful conclusion, which ironically might end with a man famous for fighting in charge

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Mordor comes to Kiev’ is closed to new replies.