Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Moray Monster Trails
  • cyclical
    Free Member

Thinking of heading up for a day later on in the week. Haven’t been there for a few years and was wondering what sort of nick they are in these days – I recall Whiteash suffering a bit in the wetter weather.

Cheers

devs
    Free Member

Ben Aigan signage has gone but the trails are still there. Fochabers trails are fine. Gulley Monster had a landslip a few years ago now. FC keep fencing it off at the slip point and yoofs keep ripping it down and riding across. The diversion up round and down again is a pretty full on committed plunge in that many bottle. Otherwise they have been amazingly dry and fun this year. That may have changed over the last few days 🙂

househusband

Shame about Gulley Monster! I feel privileged to have ridden it when it was in its full glory:

matt_outandabout

That looks fun HH.

Davesport

The diversion up round and down again is a pretty full on committed plunge in that many bottle

Yeah, I bottled this bit. It wasn’t the descent. It was the run out into nowhere in the event of getting it wrong. There’s a wee kink at the bottom of the line. I knew I’d get it wrong 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Moray Monster Trails’ is closed to new replies.