Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Moral dilema, help from recruiting people.
  • juan
    Free Member

Right, now after being back on joblesstrackworld I have the opportunity to leave it. However like all things it seems I am doomed to be a plenty or nothing person.
    I went to a recruiting fair last week, thursday to be precise. On friday I got a phone call from company A that is interested in me to work on the client 1. Got an interview with them on tuesday, where I met the RH, the commercial person and the agency executive. They are waiting for my green light to propose my CV to their client tomorrow morning (it’s to do some PL1).
    Then today I got a phone call from a company B that want to propose me a job for the same client 1. I told them I was in contact with another agency, for the same client but without giving them the name of company A. I am meeting them tomorrow morning at 10h30.
    Job descriptions seems not to match, but that might be what people
    Now is where I need your help. What should I tell company A tomorrow morning when I call them. And then What should I tell company B during the interview…?

I don’t want to lie disappoint people etc etc. And I am the kind of idtenT that is too straight/honest to cope with this kind of situation. However I do really need a job.
    Any help… Pretty please.

druidh
    Free Member

Go direct to the client and ask them who they’d prefer to deal with; A, B or You.

juan
    Free Member

Well company A has client 1 has biggest client.

juan
    Free Member

Bump

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Can you not just tell them that you are considering another offer and need a couple of days to think about it?

vinnyeh

at this stage you are not certain that the two roles are the same. Additionally, many companies will use one agency for some roles, another for a different set- you can’t be sure that company A will be able to submit you for the role company B is proposing.
    Conversely, if you tell either company at this stage you are considering other roles, you may be shut out of the application process for one or both.
    Therefore, at this stage don’t say anything to either company. If a conflict turns up (i.e. both companies submitted you for the same role), the company that first offered you up should have preference.

scaredypants

Go back to RH with yr CV and tell them, PL1 or not, they’ll have to MTFU or you CBA and they should GTFO with their TLAs

😉

druidh
    Free Member

LOL

matt_outandabout

I would go back and do my English GCSE as well, and do a spell and grammar check on your CV. 😛

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Moral dilema, help from recruiting people.’ is closed to new replies.