Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Moonglu Cycles, Ripon.
  • alexpalacefan

Just a shout out to Moonglu in Ripon, and particularly to Neil the owner.
    A busted mech doing the Way of the Roses coast to coast led to an uncomfortable morning single-speeding.
    They were able to source a (9 speed!) mech and fit it in the time it took us to have lunch, and for a great price too.

Thanks again guys,

Alex and Aimee

NewRetroTom

Agreed, Neil is a top bloke.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Never heard a bad word about them.

Used them a few times over the years and always had great service.

andy5390

Good wheel builder too

chakaping
    Free Member

Made me a lovely pair of wheels recently, yeah.

dakuan
    Free Member

+1 on Neil being a top guy. I had a delivery issue with a set of wheels where RM text me to say that the wheels had been delivered. I knew they werent as I was at home. It was just before xmas so the driver was probably trying it on to save a bit of time. Neil was able to get hold of the delivery office and tell them to have a word with the driver. Sure enough, a sheepish looking man dropped off the wheels a couple hours later.

The wheels themselves are amazing, they’ve been abused at Antur, Malaga, Madeira, Revs and ive not even had to tweak a spoke!

Thanks Neil!

hatter

Had the pleasure of dealing with Neil a few times, hence why I’ve been so quick to recommend his services on the various ‘what wheel’ threads.

Top bloke, good shop, worth supporting.

Mat

Do they have a massive backlog for wheel builds at the moment does anyone know? I was keen to order a build (I’ve bought with them before) but I had a few questions before ordering online that I e-mailed through a few weeks ago and I’d not heard anything back. I’ve not followed up yet but I took that to mean they had no capacity…

bobodaclown

They are a good shop, Neil is a top guy. Few sets of wheels from them, destroyed one set a few years back at the Mega Avalanche(most wheels would get battered not picking lines well etc) all the others have held up fine.

northernremedy

Great shop, amazing wheels!

sillyoldman

Yup – great shop, and great guys.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Moonglu Cycles, Ripon.’ is closed to new replies.