Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Moon Meteor Storm Pro – any good?
  • ljs1977
    Free Member

I have been looking for some good trail lights for ages, waiting to push the button on various options.

What I actually want is a Maxx D and Diablo, what I think I should actually buy is about £150’s worth of lights.

I have narrowed it down to the MTB Batteries Luminator and 800 combo, but I have been recently attracted to the all in one and price of the MSP light. But are they any good for night rides in the forest? The plan is to have one for the bars and one for the lid.

Advice please…

stumpy01

Can’t comment on that particular Moon light, but I’ve had a Moon front light for a couple of years now – can’t remember the model.
    It’s been very good – well built, decent battery life, good mounting options etc.

I got my brother-in-law a smaller Moon light for road riding & as far as I know he’s very happy with it.

A friend of mine is in the bike business & gets hold of Moon lights through work. All of the ones that I have seen, seem like decent products. I think he had a Meteor 200 a while back that was a fantastic little light & really good as a helmet light

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Moon Meteor Storm Pro – any good?’ is closed to new replies.