Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Monthly photo challenge, March 2015 – Spring has Sprung!
  • davesmate
    Free Member

The rules

Photo must be taken during March 2015
    Photo must include your bike and something relating to this month’s theme.

That’s it.

davesmate
    Free Member

Found the first flowering daffodil of the year today.

trevron73
    Free Member

I am calling Photo shop on this . the saddle scuffs are the same colour as the leafy thing impossible in the light ? The leaf is 1 finger print from the maxis tyre and the colour runs through the saddle !

trevron73
    Free Member

I may be contemplating regretting not buying more beer as i had to beak out the Eastern European spirit 2 drinks ago ? so grain ingrain is effecting my colour palette ?But still ?

somafunk

I noticed the daffodils are out in my local woods on Sunday, and I followed a hare as it ran down the road in front of me last week so despite the cold weather spring is trying its best to break through the icy grasp of winter – no pics though.

breadcrumb

I noticed some daffodils out the other week to be honest!

matt_outandabout

We are still in snow. This could be a challenge…

roverpig

Taken on the 1st of March. What is this Spring of which you speak 🙂

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

roverpig: pic meant to include bike???

Oh, just spotted it! 😉

davesmate
    Free Member

Lol. It’s a real photo trevron73, I sh1t you not. Went out yesterday determined to bag a daffodil for this month’s challenge. I’d almost given up when I spotted this lone flower on the way home.

davesmate
    Free Member

I read on t’interweb somewhere that it takes a week for spring to get from Land’s End to John o Groats. It’s on it’s way folks, I promise!

yorkshire89
    Free Member

02.03.15 – Not particularly springy in Glentress 😛

medoramas
    Free Member

I found some positive signs of Spring on the way to work this morning 😀

antigee

tough one for anyone south of the equator but not unexpected – will need to put brain into gear

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im hoping to get out on the bike this weekend. Shall include some pics from then.
    We’ve had snowdrops out for several weeks, the daffs have been out for a week and the crocus are almost out….
    Wouldn’t says its spring quite yet, but soon…..

Bregante

Other than this literal sign, there wasn’t a great deal of evidence of spring on this mornings ride.

It may look quite pleasant but it was chuffing freezing

richmars

Morning commute. it must be spring to get the sun directly behind me. (Or Autumn!)

roverpig

Sunshine, waving grass and no snow on the hill. Best I can do this week.

singlespeedstu

Bit of blue sky and sun on our bimble to the pub yesterday.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qyx6jf]Blue Sky. :o)[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

singlespeedstu

[url=https://flic.kr/p/rrkVgk]IMG_20150321_121249308_HDR[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

breadcrumb

The snow has just about vanished, the sun is out and it’s looking greener too.

roverpig

I don’t think we’re going to get any flowers this month, but these were shot in the same area as the picture I posted near the start of this thread and a fair bit higher up. So things are looking up 😀

Muke
    Free Member

BikePawl
    Free Member

Snowdrops count as spring flowers?

[/url]
    Prince Albert and Snowdrops(Galanthus nivalis) Dalmeny estate 4th March 2015 by paul.newman4279, on Flickr[/img]

GregMay
    Free Member

Spring sprung in Dublin.

chip
    Free Member

satchm00
    Free Member

New bike has sprung in spring!

roverpig

Still looking for this Spring. But maybe I’m just looking in the wrong places !

A bit better lower down, but maybe we could extend his thread to June to give those of us in Scotland a fighting chance 🙂

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Monthly photo challenge, March 2015 – Spring has Sprung!’ is closed to new replies.