Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mondeo Saloon Boot size?
  • jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

looking at mondeo, estates seem to be gone before I even see them. Be about a 2008 model, is the boot good for 2 bikes, tent and 2 suitcases?

fossy

It’s as big as you get I believe.  Looking at my next car and stuck with a big estate or a pickup and use my existing racks on the flat bed of a pickup… No idea what to do.  The Mondeo is massive though, but not tall. I want tall.

Cougar

Do you mean hatchback?

Depends on the size of the tent and cases I guess, but should be doable.

martymac

I had a 2003 mondeo hatch, it easily took a chest freezer, in fact i had to pack it in so it didn’t slide around on roundabouts.

this was with seats down of course.

legend
    Free Member

3 downhill bikes (vertical with forks in the rear footwell) and loads of kit in my 2005 back in the day. Big space in the back of them

igm

Two full suss bikes and luggage for two for a week without folding the seats in boot of my old  hatchback. 58 plate so previous model.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Jesus! That is big!

Cheers!

squirrelking
    Free Member

<p>

Do you mean hatchback?

</p><p>There is a 4 door saloon as well though it’s not obvious when you look at it.</p>

cbike
    Free Member

It’s bigger than the Estate with the seats up.  Presumably even bigger with seats down.

I can get a small wheel semirecumbent Tandem in the estate.   Not as Tall as Pug 206sw.

Cougar

There is a 4 door saloon as well though it’s not obvious when you look at it.

There is, it’s the hybrid.  Dunno as it’s available in other forms (though the hybrid is saloon only).

squirrelking
    Free Member

<p>Hybrid from 2008?? ;)</p><p>Ford Mondeo MK4 (2007 - 2008) used car review</p>

drlex
    Free Member

Where are you based, OP? I know of a mondeo estate that may be available near me in Yeovil, Zummerset. 07 silver with high mileage but low price.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mondeo Saloon Boot size?’ is closed to new replies.