Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Monday Morning Debrief No. 38 – Where did you get to? What did you ride?
  • 154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Course-marking, marshalling (I was the gobby one at the course-split before the climb to the black run) and prize-announcing at Brownbacks.

A great day and a pleasure to meet some of you on here (Mintimperial, we met when I was marking out the drop into the pump track, had a natter about your rather nice looking Cotic).

Next race Sunday October 13th, come along and join the fun!

pnik

Quick loop through stanmer and onto the downs, met a chappie on a canyon and showed him some of the good stuff before the rain and hail struck. Rain made a nice change, hail less so. Seemed to be some of that cx self abuse going on in stanmer park too. They seem to like it though,

pnik

Quick loop through stanmer and onto the downs, met a chappie on a canyon and showed him some of the good stuff before the rain and hail struck. Rain made a nice change, hail less so. Seemed to be some of that cx self abuse going on in stanmer park too. They seem to like it though,

Scapegoat

Holme Valley MTB Challenge. First time since my hip was diagnosed,and, woo, 3h58m. Great fun, well marshalled, nice cake at the end.

mintimperial

(Mintimperial, we met when I was marking out the drop into the pump track, had a natter about your rather nice looking Cotic)

Aha, hello! Excellent work marshalling, thank you! I shall be at the next one all being well, seeing as I’ve paid for entry already. Got to try and better my fearsome racing at the most recent round and haul myself round a whole six laps instead of just five… 🙂

ben061
    Free Member

My last linky, no clicky

2013 Chainless Challenge on youtube

Take 2

And this may embed if I’m lucky
    [video]http://youtu.be/6BQyNA0cq2M[/video]

or not…

unklehomered
    Free Member

One more ace little video from the Chainless. Big thanks to Singletrack towers for their generosity in prizes.

[video]http:// vimeo.com/74390140[/video]

cheeezzy24
    Free Member

Beach Fat biking along Blakeney Point. Awesome!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Monday Morning Debrief No. 38 – Where did you get to? What did you ride?’ is closed to new replies.