Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Monday Morning Debrief No. 37 – Where did you get to? What did you ride?
  • singletrackmind

Saturday drove to Burley then cycled to Boscombe to watch the airshow. Saw Red Arrows , BOBMF , Hunter , Sea Vixen , Lynx and Merlin. Rode back to car and got buzzed by the B17 taking off from Hern. 38 miles and enjoying both the new forset roads and my new carbon road bars very much.
    Sunday , Returned to the scene of my accidenté on May 15 and therefore rode like a girl for about 2 hrs enjoying QECP red / enduro in the still dry dusty conditions
    Was saddened to see the leaves being blown off some trees as well, Autumn is here.

Ambrose

Tywi track, Mid Wales. Magical.

mintimperial

Rode/pushed up Helvellyn on Friday night (bit windy, that), kipped on top, rode/clambered back down via Dollywaggon/Grisedale Saturday AM, back home before noon.

[video]http://vimeo.com/73538931[/video]

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

Worked and picked a dog from the vets.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Running, panting, running, sweating, running, showering, running, panting etc.. Etc..

ska-49
    Free Member

Took a lovely long ride down the creek path to a pub and back. I’ve been riding the fat bike a lot recently so getting back on this was a pleasant change. Lots of ‘pop’, faster rolling and so much fun. Felt like cheating! (Sorry about the poor phone pictures)

crispo
    Free Member

Saturday the plan was to ride Farleton Knott, parked up and the plough, down across the ford and half way up the first climb my riding buddy snapped his rear mech hanger without a spare. Ride aborted and we were back to the car after 5km and only 30mins!

Decided not to waste the day so went walking in the Bowland Hills above Dunsop Bridge with Mrs Crispo. Lovely scenic hike and a well earned pint of Landlord at the Whitewell to end!

Sunday did a belting ride. Parked at Hartsop and went up to Hayeswater, along to Angletarn and Boredale Hause, down into Boredale and then round the Ullswater bridleway all the way back. One of the best rides out I’ve had in a long long time!

Edric64
    Free Member

94 mile road ride Wookey Hole to West Bay and back as training for L`eroica which is looming large on the horizon

ben061
    Free Member

3 dayer in the Lakes.

Started down Haverthwaite way, along east of Windermere and then up on to High Street (with some hearty pushing) and dropped down in to Hartsop. Final climb of day to Helvellyn yha left some doubt in legs. Day 2 enjoyed more pushing up Keppel Cove and some down Dollywagon, followed by cracking descent down Great Tongue. Lap of Loughrigg fell to Elterwater yha. Last day took us on to what’s left of the North face trail in Grizedale (it’s like maintenance never invented) and down the Parkamoor descent (whoo hoo).

Felt suitably exercised by the experience.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Monday Morning Debrief No. 37 – Where did you get to? What did you ride?’ is closed to new replies.