Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Mogwai
  • doordonot
    Free Member

Saw them last night at Colston Hall. Seen them a few times and every gig is epic. But last night was a new level of loud. Ears are still ringing.

johnners
    Free Member

I was there too, I can’t remember the last time I was at a gig that loud. They were great but tbh I thought it was just a bit too loud and unfortunately I’ve got out of the habit of taking earplugs. Loudest bit was probably when they came back in after the middle section of “Fear Satan”.

There was a lot of “Eh?” punctuating the talking in the car on the way home!

Northwind

Have they still got the drummer from Honeyblood standing in? Sorry Martin but I wish she’d get the job full time, she’s awesome.

Didn’t think they were quite as brutal as usual at the hydro tbh, still awesome though. When they played the usher hall they played out with the most ridiculously OTT extended Batcat ever, you could see them talking on stage “Will we go around for another loop and make it more savage” “Aye OK”.

redthunder
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be about the film Gremlins🐲 ?

ready

Saw them in Norwich a few years ago now, ears were ringing for a couple of days after.  Was getting a tad worried at one point..

Very good though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Mogwai’ is closed to new replies.