Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mods IPhone help please.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Still have to hit the “post” button twice and now the freshness column has disappeared under the ads! Is it just this pile of shite iPhone that I got saddled with that’s at fault because the list of problems is getting longer with it!

sc-xc

Test from iPhone

Edit: it’s just you 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

It really is ****! Got the freshness on the bike side but not on the chat side. The adds up the rhs cover it! Reckon the phone needs a full reboot!

peteimpreza

No the “don’t miss” box is overlaying the freshness column of the first three threads on the Chat forum when viewed on my iPhone.

On my iPad there is still a difference but the misalignment does not cause any issues other than obscuring the last s of freshness.

sc-xc

On yeah, I only ever use overview (keeping it old school) and it’s fine on that…

Chat view a bit funked up for me as well.

CountZero

Well, I use an iPhone 4, an iPhone 5, and an iPad, and none of them show any issues at all when using this site, and even my old iPhone 3 coped perfectly happily, if a bit slowly, and that’s on wifi, O2 and 3.
    So I guess it must be something to do with the circumstances in which you’re using it.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Are you using Safari or something else? I split between Opera (which displays the text better for my old eyes) and Mercury which is very nice and doesn’t display some of the ‘annoying stuff’.
    In some views the ads overlay the text some time, but not in Mercury because there are no ads.

andytherocketeer

There was definitely something going on the other day, and then it just went away. The right-hand column was definitely overlapping the “Freshness” column on Chrome too. Went back to normal before I could complain, so I guess someone was tinkering.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mods IPhone help please.’ is closed to new replies.