Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mobile phones that use the micro sim
  • Mounty_73

I use an iphone4 with the micro sim, do any other phones us the micro sim or is it just the iphone?

Reason being I need another phone for work, but I need to use the micro sim/number….

Any advice….

scotroutes

My HTC One S takes a micro sim

thejesmonddingo

You can get an adaptor to fit a microsim in a standard socket.

scaredypants

most recent models do

you can fit a micro sim into a standard slot if you’re careful about lining up. I then cellotape it to hold it still

thejesmonddingo

If your Phone company has a shop,they’ll probably give you a proper adaptor,EE did for us.

Mounty_73

I bought an adaptor for the sim, but the adaptor does not fit into the spare nokia that I have.

So I am guessing that the use of an adaptor will work in some phones, but not all?

cheshirecat
    Free Member

My Nokia 620 Windows phone is a micro-SIM, as is the BlackBerry Z10. The adapter converts the micro-SIM to a standard SIM size. Should work with any old phone (I have a micro-SIM in an adapter in my BlackBerry Bold).

CountZero

I’ve got an adaptor kit for the three different size SIM’s, I was given it in the O2 shop when I got my iP4 unlocked.

brokensoul
    Free Member

I got a Galaxy S3 last week, they use a MicroSIM.

Mounty_73

The reason for a second phone is for work and it needs to use the microsim.

So I’m not bothered with a smartphone or a fancy phone….just something with good battery life….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Mobile phones that use the micro sim’ is closed to new replies.