Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • mobile phone-picure receiving help (just gives me a website/password to retrieve
  • hora
    Free Member

Phone is a fairly modern Sony Ericcson (flat/v.thin model). When someone sends me a pic it comes through as a weblink with a password. Any ideas on how to set up the phone to automatically receive the image itself?

stumpy01

I think you have to contact your service provider adn they will sort it for you.

One thing to check, is from main menu:

Messaging>Settings>Auto Download>is it set to ‘off’? Mine is always set to auto download.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

If you’re on 02 that’s how my phone does it – I just go on the free Internet that’s with it and there the pictures are. Mostly from you actually mate!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hora
    Free Member

Pk. sssshhhhhh of my one-eyed trouser snake? 😯

cp

you may need to request mms settings from your provider. In my phone settings, there’s an option to get settings for mms, wap etc…

a text arrives shortly after asking if you want to install it. works a treat after i did that.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Is that what it is? I thought you were sending me pictures from the bait shop!

hora
    Free Member

Class. You may beat me with the keyboard today, however you will lay there crushed under the onslaught of my steed’ come April Ante 😈

Olly
    Free Member

it vaires from phone to phone, but IME, most phones come setup like that, and you have to change something, either on the handset (autodownload?) or call the provider and ask them to enable sending the images to the handset at thier end.
    either way, it should be easy enough to sort, if you ask the SP, they will know specifically how

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘mobile phone-picure receiving help (just gives me a website/password to retrieve’ is closed to new replies.