Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Mobi v15 advice
  • swanny853

Does anyone have any experience with this?

My mobi v15 has been misbehaving. First time with a problem it went on start up- I’d connected the hose, plugged in the power lead (the power LED lit up) and then turned it on, at which point the motor started up for a moment then stopped and the light went out.

The fuse had blown, I’ve subsequently replaced it and tried again a couple of times. Now it doesn’t fire up the motor but still blows the fuse. It’s the same in the two different cars I’ve tried it, one of which was quite happy running a Nomad.

I’ve also tried it on a mains adapter (mains to cigarette lighter socket), which doesn’t blow the fuse but still doesn’t fire up the motor properly. The motor does, however, make a very quiet noise (have to have your ear next to it to hear it) which pulses on and off, as does the power light.

I’ve checked for any obvious blockages in the nozzle and filter and had the base off. I can’t see anything obviously wrong with the electric bits, but it’s not exactly my area of expertise.

So, any thoughts? Thanks in advance….

bobgarrod
    Free Member

Blocked or broken pump ?

id take the pump out (if possible ) and have a look.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Mobi v15 advice’ is closed to new replies.