Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • MK bowl Tue night?
  • monkeyfudger
    Free Member

On a course in the joyous Milton Keynes all next week, random googling has suggested there’s a Tuesday night training session at MK bowl. Is this just a turn up and turn yourself inside out type of deal or do you have to be part of a local club? It’d be nice not to miss out on a weeks worth of riding/training (especially after being slack all this week!) but spinning a turbo in a hotel room sounds bloody silly.

donks
    Free Member

Dunno but Milton Keynes has some great cycle ways (red ways) so you can ride without traffic as much as you like and use your phone or nose to guide you back. And if it’s peeing down get yourself off to big rock climbing.

Rochey
    Free Member

Yep, Tuesday nights from 17.30 to 19.30 appeox, road bike with lights and helmet is a must.

Usual session is keep to the left unless you on a session then keep on the right, I’ll be there from 1800, PM if interested.

oldgit
    Free Member

Forgot about these, Tuesday is turbo night but I might roll up.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Cheers Rochey, I’ll give you a shout if I bring the bike down!

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Bump!

Awesome drive as always! Bike is here (looking especially worse for wear after what must have been one too many muddy back roads on Sunday

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Bump!

Awesome drive as always! Bike is here (looking especially worse for wear after what must have been one too many muddy back roads on Sunday!) I’ll hopefully be heading down to MK Bowl tomorrow evening, come say hello if you see a lost looking skinny lad on a black/red TCR!

oldgit
    Free Member

Cool

Lights and leave cars outside.

canny1
    Free Member

Technically your club should be a member of the mkca ( http://www.mkca.org.uk)
    to let you ride. You should be ok, but there has been a bit of hassle in the last Cpl of weeks with helmetless riders and some with no lights and cars driving on the circuit.
    This week someone from the committee is popping down to check up on these things as they have had a few complaints.
    Just explain you are down for the week if asked, ride clockwise and stay left unless you are on a charge
    I’ll be there from around six

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘MK bowl Tue night?’ is closed to new replies.