Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mixing Tubeless Sealant
  • ready

I’ve been using Orange Seal for the last few months and have recently run out, so I’ve decided to give Peatys sealant a try for the next few months.

As they both now come with the little tube that makes refiling far less messy and a damn sight easier, can I mix the 2?  Or would I have to completely empty the Orange Seal out first?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Just give them a good shake together

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

if they both synthetic latex then it be fine.

malv173
    Free Member

Can’t see any info on the website about its base. Like Rob says, if it’s the same base it should be fine. Email them and ask. Unless it states it on the website you’re buying from.

Just had a look at a few websites. Not one says anything about what base it is. Just talk about nano particles and biodegradability! Definitely email them. Then let us know the answer please!

ready

So I messaged Peatys about this via Facebook Messenger, and had a very entertaining chat with the Big Man himself (It probably wasn’t but I’m telling myself it was)

Anyway, “his” answer was that it’s best to clean the old stuff out first.  So that’s what I’ll be doing, because Peaty said so…

malv173
    Free Member

Awesome! Think I’ll be purchasing some myself. Top man for getting back to us with the answer!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mixing Tubeless Sealant’ is closed to new replies.