• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Missing Classifieds search
  • gavrobb
    Free Member

What am I missing here – using the search function now just gives results off the site (articles etc) Great but I’m keen to search the For Sale section and cant find that filter functionality anymore?

Drac

The search function is currently broke a new one is on its way.

Mark

The beta version of our new search can be played with here.

https://singletrackworld.com/search-test/

CheesybeanZ

Google has always been the best search function.

gavrobb
    Free Member

great response – thanks. I’ll try the Beta (google never found much plus you don’t get the random, fun posts that the STW search finds….) As constructive feedback the whole site is slow, hanging on Google chrome (had to dig out IE) and crashing often (login particularly). I’ll persevere and don’t need support there but take it as needed. Thank you as always…

Mark

On the slowness..

It’s ironic at the moment that if you logout it’s like lightning. The slowness is affecting logged in users. Which is obviously the opposite of what we want

We will have that bug fixed shortly.

Login issues. We have moved to a new server which inevitably causes cookie issues. We think we’ve sorted that in the main by salting the old cookies and force logging everyone out earlier. That means when you next login you should have a fresh cookie. We are monitoring that.

Cheers

Mark

gavrobb
    Free Member

Sorry for my slow reply Mark – caught the general chat you were updating servers etc and all for the better. Sorry for any moaning and great support. All the best.

Mark

You are very welcome and bit by bit we are getting there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Missing Classifieds search’ is closed to new replies.