Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Minion DHR II stock anywhere?
  • northernmatt

I am after a pair of 26″ Minion DHR II 42a DualPly but I can’t find them in stock anywhere. I’ve ordered some through the LBS but they haven’t come in.

The only place I can find with stock is this place has anyone used them before?

I need them fairly quickly. Going to Chatel a week tomorrow.

Failing that do I go for Vertstar Magic Marys or Conti DerKaiser in Black Chili flavour? It’s for a DH bike doing uplift.

ehrob

They’re like hen’s teeth in general. I wanted a Double Down one but no dice, so decided to try an aggressor instead.

Next Day Tyres have a few in, worth a look if you’ve not already.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

bike components are really good, used lots with no problems

northernmatt

Next Day Tyres have a few in, worth a look if you’ve not already

First place I looked. They don’t have the 42a dual ply ones which I could do with because I’m bit of a ham fisted fat bastard at the moment. No style just plough on through.

@howsyourdad – how long does postage usually take?

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

I ended up buying an exo tubeless from Acycles but they did take a while to get here just over a week (wasn’t in a hurry though)

Can see them on tredz

northernmatt

Can see them on tredz

How did I miss them, looked on there as well.

Ordered, thanks

mark90
    Free Member

Can see them on tredz

Doesn’t mean they have stock

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

4-5 working days for bike components

gelert
    Free Member

If Next Day Tyres has what you want in stock they will be with you sharpish! Awesome service, never fail when I’ve ordered from them and they list all the possible specifications available which is really handy.

I’ve noticed diminishing options for 26 inch tyres over the past few months which is sad but understandable. A DHF and DHRII setup is a winner anyway.

I’ll only order tyres from other places if they’re significantly cheaper, definitely the RIGHT spec and I’m happy to wait 3-5 days for free delivery to turn up.

Definitely takes 4-5 days to get stuff from Bike Components and usually goes over the next weekend so it’s a long wait. CRC Free Delivery is now in that range too – very poor. You have to pay for delivery with CRC to have the order arrive in a reasonably time frame unless you’re not bothered when it arrives.

bacondoublechee
    Free Member

I have a VGC 26″ DHF DH maxxgrip surplus to requirements if you are interested…

northernmatt

Doesn’t mean they have stock

They didn’t. Useless.

mark90
    Free Member

I’m afraid that’s about normal for Tredz 😕

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Sorry OP forgot this was Tredz

BillOddie

Bike24 are good for maxxis availability.

oldtalent
    Free Member

I recall maxxis seemed plentiful & cheap in all the bike shops over there last year, although I didnt look into the exact spec. I plan to pick some up this year whilst over there.
    I wouldn’t be putting a supertacky on the back again though.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Minion DHR II stock anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.