mini clearout – rotors, bashring, tyres, hope vision, pro 2 adapter, nano pedals

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale mini clearout – rotors, bashring, tyres, hope vision, pro 2 adapter, nano pedals

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • mini clearout – rotors, bashring, tyres, hope vision, pro 2 adapter, nano pedals
  • gazc

email in profile prices are posted and pics to follow. cheers!

Superstar nano flat pedals in red, some anodizing rubbing off/scuffed/scratched from use but all pedals intact and bearings ok – £25 posted

Hope pro 2 rear 135 x 12mm axle adapter (pre evo) – £10 posted

Hope vision one light. runs on 4 AA’s and has a few brightness settings. i’ve been using it as a back up commute light but now going dynamo 🙂 broke the original mount so included a o-ring style mount which holds it fine. incs o rings for both standard and OS bars. £20 posted

Shimano 203mm DH rotors, used but in good working order. £8 each posted

Gamut bashring 4 bolt fitting in clear/white colourway. used with 32t ring probably could do a 33/34 fine too – £10 posted

Schwalbe nobby nic evo carcass triple nano compound 26 x 2.1. i think i fitted this once but not sure if i even used it! still has all the mould bits on so if used it was minimal. £17 posted

pair of panaracer trailraker 26 x 1.9 mud tyres. awesome for the mud, but now run 29er for winter so not needed. used for a couple of winters so worn but plenty of life left. only ran with tubes. £23 posted

on-one pompetamine fork in white little used but couple of marks/scratches – £35 posted

KZP894

YGM re light and pedals.

gazc

mailed back, light provisionally sold

also have a blue (firm) coil u turn spring for a pike fork and red (medium) and blue (firm) coil u turn springs for sektors

gazc

pedals not available

zombie81

Interested in the pike firm spring, how much with posted please?
    (Can collect if you are in Northern Ireland).

gazc

how about £25 posted? in newcastle upon tyne sorry

zombie81

£20 posted and you have a deal?.

zombie81

Hiya mate, yeah I’m happy with £25 if you can posts it ASAP as I’m doing the redbull fox hunt at the weekend.
    Does it come with the seals?

gazc

hi yes thats fine can post first class recorded tomorrow for £25

it is the u turn spring assembly only. no footnut/adjuster cap etc you’d have to use your own from your fork. if that still is of interest email me (garycartwright at hotmail dot com) and i can send pics if you like

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘mini clearout – rotors, bashring, tyres, hope vision, pro 2 adapter, nano pedals’ is closed to new replies.