Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Milltag, morvelo…..
  • easygroove
    Free Member

any other brands (not rapha or mainstream) offering decent, modern and well designed cycling tops like this from Oz

i have seen milltag and morvelo

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

About Attaquer

Today’s bicycle market is growing, but above all, it’s evolving.

Not only are today’s cyclists passionate about their sport but they’re passionate about life.

They keep up-to-date with the latest trends and fashions, they frequent the best bars, cafés and restaurants, they have a desire to forge their own individuality, but most of all, they want to be seen.

But why is it that cycling is shrouded in it’s own cloak of darkness?

Lycra clad, shaven bodies conforming to a set of expectations, but not necessarily by choice. Is it tradition, or is it from a lack of option?

It’s time to change that. It’s time to evolve and offer an option for those who want to stand out. It’s time to feel like an individual every time we step out on our bikes.

At Attaquer, we’re not afraid to be different, and neither are those that choose to wear our designs. Cycling inspires us, so should our kit.

It’s time to stand out in the pack.

Sound like a right bunch of ****. No wonder everyone hates roadies.

Just get some fake team sky kit. You’ll still look like a prick, but it’ll only cost you 20 quid.

easygroove
    Free Member

^^^
    *ock

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    easygroove
    Free Member

thanks for both of your useful contributions

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I think they are useful contributions. If I was thinking of buying from them I would hope that someone would encourage me to take a long hard look at myself. Seems like David is doing just that.

Also, having seen the ski c**t thing before I have to agree that it popped in my head while reading that ‘about us’ section. Once I’d finished cringing.

If you haven’t spent any money with them yet, it’s not too late. 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They keep up-to-date with the latest trends and fashions, they frequent the best bars, cafés and restaurants, they have a desire to forge their own individuality, but most of all, they want to be seen.

WTF???

Marketing BS
    $389 for top and shorts?? Mostly available in Easy to spot black, also known as great in 40c Black

However look here for some nice bright stuff
    http://www.ymxbyyellowman.com/c-cycle_clothes.html

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Attaquer?
    Wanquer, more like!
    Reminds me of someone….

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Of course, there’s always –

😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

LOL @ dtf

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

When I saw the Ski mag it reminded of someone on this forum :mrgreen:

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I’m not normally one to join in with flaming but it does look like poncey jiz.

For me it’s the use of the word ‘bidon’ that irks me the most, when I hear people use it I stop talking to them (unless they’re French).

aP
    Free Member

What’s that US brand who make Grateful Dead cycling outfits? Or maybe Rock Racing?
    That stuff from Oz all looks awful.

captainsideburns
    Free Member

Where do you get those singletrack jerseys? They don’t seem to be in the shop…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What’s that US brand who make Grateful Dead cycling outfits?

http://www.primalwear.com/c-59-grateful-dead.aspx

jameso

Not only are today’s cyclists passionate about their sport but they’re passionate about life.

Yeah, so true! Most other people are fairly apathetic about the choice between life and death. : ) (no car vs cyclist comebacks pls!)

Road cycling and fashion combined can produce some really **** copy.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

The mods removed the ski mag 🙁

njee20
    Free Member

Was it the mock ski magazine cover “for c**ts who ski”? That’s brilliant.

I can’t believe anyone would pay £250 for the tat from that bunch of hippies. DTF is definitely right!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Yep

crazy-legs

Road cycling and fashion combined can produce some really **** copy.

^^ this.
    Whoever came up with that Attaquer stuff (or more specifically, the prentitious marketing drivel) needs to be taken out and shot.
    Their clothing is the sort that hangs in bike shops for years being progressively reduced in price until finally the shop either bins the lot and writes it off as a loss or sells it for about 1/10th of RRP.

I love it when new companies come along with the business plan of “let’s try and copy Rapha”. It always fails spectacularly. One of the more memorable clothing related bit of bellendery came from the fairly recent launch of a brand called Limitless Performance (with their Rapha-esque website) and saw them get absolutely slaughtered on FB and Twitter for being unbeliveably sexist.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Milltag, morvelo…..’ is closed to new replies.