Millet Gore Tex jacket AS NEW – REDUCED

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Millet Gore Tex jacket AS NEW – REDUCED

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Millet Gore Tex jacket AS NEW – REDUCED
  • robarnold

Right, first things first…I am an idiot. I bought this jacket without trying it on properly in the summer whilst out in France and I grudgingly now accept that, apart from if I wear it it with nothing underneath, it's too small.

It's a Millet Gore Tex, hooded riding/outdoors jacket. Features: Gore waterproof and breathable material throughout. Low slung back, abrasion pads on shoulders for backpack straps, zipped underarm vents, sealed zips thoughout, high front collar and peaked hood, drawstrings on hood and waist.

Condition: never used on the bike, only used once in the outdoors whilst out walking and once walking in to work. AS NEW

Size: Large

It was bought for a wallet-bashing sum of 230 euros at Inter Sport in Bourg St Maurice. I'm after around £80 posted for it so I can try and get something half decent as a replacement that actually fits. Paypal preferred.

Snaps:

Email in profile

Cheers

Dr_UpGrade

What chest size/waist size are you (if you don't mind me asking) for it to be too small?

Mark

robarnold

Hi Mark, don't mind at all

I'm a 36 waist and about 42 around the nipples, an XL in most garments, hence why i'm such a stupid ****t for buying a large in this.

Hope that helps

Rob

Premier Icon sadexpunk
    Subscriber

what height and waist do you think the jacket would be best for mate?

robarnold

I would say someone with a 34/35 waist and no taller than about six foot. It's only a bit snug on me around the chest and shoudlers, where i'm quite 'ample' let's say. The waist is pretty generous with a drawstring so that's not a problem at all

Premier Icon sadexpunk
    Subscriber

another few questions if you dont mind?

what model is it?

does it pack down into its own pocket or stuff-sac or anything like that?

how small does it pack down to? is it really light? or quite heavy and durable?

does the hood zip off?

thanks 🙂

robarnold

Don't mind at all mate, keep 'em coming.

It's a K Expert Evo Model. Same as this but the model previous, this must be the 2010 version but it's more or less the same:

Click here

It's not a Paclite style material, but a more heavy duty, durable fabric. As a result, it doesn't come with a stuff sac or anything, but it'll still fold down quite small.

The hood isn't detachable and has a Kenny-from-South-Park style full length zip with a beard protector at the top.

Don't hesitate to get back to me with some more questions, by email if you prefer. Address in profile

Cheers

Dr_UpGrade

Hi Rob,
    just pm'd you about the actual length of this… Am still interested…

Mark

robarnold
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Millet Gore Tex jacket AS NEW – REDUCED’ is closed to new replies.