Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Milan SanRemo – first Monument of the season (possible spoilers)
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

On Sunday. Am excited. Like the old course and happy to see the GC boys stay at home. Should be a great race. Excellent preview over at inrng.

warton
    Free Member

great race, the final 50km is always as intense as racing gets…

lazybike
    Free Member

Lets get in the mood… [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL3jQmkj3uI[/video]

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bikebouy
    Free Member

Yay!!

Sagan ( if they let him get away )

cinnamon_girl

Thanks for that link, had a quick look so will read more later. Yesterday I subscribed to Eurosport specifically for the Spring races but unfortunately can only watch on the PC.

Looks a hell of a distance. 😯

Haze

Any chance of snow this year?!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Rain forecast. No snow this year. Wonder if Cav can hang on, sounds up for the course and OPQS have a super squad.

lazybike
    Free Member

I think the danger this year is that teams treat it as a long sprinters stage, rather than a one day race, 300km in the rain might change that though..

tarquin
    Free Member

Gerrans pulled out.

Not got much hope for the Aussies but Mathews is pretty good as an outsider in a sprint.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Will certainly be fascinating to see if the sprinters teams can get organised enough to control the race and not just look at each other to do the chasing. Enough teams who’ll be wanting to force a more selective sprint too.

nano
    Free Member

have an each way on Modolo, Viviani (what was I thinking) and Demare..

long odds, but poss podium and will pay down to 4th 🙂

tang
    Free Member

Can’t wait.

taxi25
    Free Member

Time to pick your winner. Can Cav do it again ? Like the way he’s riding at the moment, early days but he’s showing some intent 😀

fatboyslo
    Free Member

Going to be an interesting finish

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Sagan for me.

tang
    Free Member

Swift 3rd, nice one!

daleftw
    Free Member

mrblobby
    Free Member

Did look a bit like a slow motion sprint, they all looked buggered.

scaredypants

yeah, wot blobby said – I only saw the last few km but they all looked shagged. Was it really windy or something ? (I know it was 300km but they looked worse than “normal”)

ce9adp
    Free Member

So Cancellara on the podium again and rather disappointed to be 2nd. What tactic can he employ to win this again? Did the wet conditions make the Poggio descent too treacherous to attack? Still, he is clearly finding good form ahead of the cobbles.

scaredypants

I wondered if Cancellara was just watching Cavendish and figured he’d win if he beat him. (I’d have bet on a 1000/500m break from him before it got there but it was all pretty quick by that point)

rOcKeTdOg

Well it looks like pouring tea on yourself to warm up worked a treat for the Katusha team.

Well done Cav for being in contention after 300k, conditions looked grim at the start.

Roll on Flanders!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Milan SanRemo – first Monument of the season (possible spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.