Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Midweek mini movies
  • benji
    Free Member

Have I entered a never ending week, or was there no midweek mini movies to let me celebrate getting to the middle and something to look forward to at the weekend.

P.S. Hate my job this week 🙁

sandwicheater

I’d thought I was going mad when I couldn’t find them this morning.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I watched this instead STW: Rowan Sorrell

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Dave
    Free Member

We took the decision to run films as individual stories as they pop up rather than saving them for Wednesdays when they’ve already been seen by loads of people.

Don’t hate the change, embrace to steady stream of distraction we’re now serving up ;o)

dragon
    Free Member

Then do communicate that dear boy, sheesh standards 🙄

sazter

This, along with someone using my last peppermint teabag has really messed up my week. 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

Dave, can I request you create a Vimeo channel we can subscribe to, likewise YouTube. I normally click watch later on everything and then I can see them all back to back.

benji
    Free Member

Cool, thanks Dave for clearing that up.

dannyh
    Free Member

I fear change.

How am I ever going to know when it is a Wednesday now?

Curly Wurlies were bigger in the old days as well…………..

bigblackshed

We don’t do change round yer boy!

We want Mid Week Mini Movies!
    When do we want them?

skydragon
    Free Member

No more midweek movies….. 🙄

Call me a creature of habit, but I’m genuinely gutted

A drip feed isn’t as good as a slap-up helping

dannyh
    Free Member

I’m sort of with skydragon on this one.

I looked forward to midweek mini movies like I used to look forward to the wrestling on ITV or Rugby Special on beeb two.

In this age of instant everything, it was nice for us senior folk to have a little Wednesday pick me up to look forward to.

kristoff
    Free Member

As above, a steady drip feed is all well and good but I loved the pick me up midweek mini movies would bring. Felt somewhat deflated yesterday when there wasn’t one.

joat

And while were at it, has someone stolen the ink out the internet printing machine.

superleggero
    Free Member

I don’t want to be drip fed. I want to binge.
    Change is rubbish.

peterwp
    Free Member

Sharpen ye pitchforks!

Evilsea

Bring back the midweek movies, at least I knew which day I was on then, now I just wander around in a state of mild apprehension.

sandwicheater

I’ve not got dressed in weeks. Is confuddled.

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

If you want to recreate your own Midweek Movies, you could ignore every video we post between Wednesdays and then just head here to catch up:
    http://singletrackworld.com/category/news/video/

dannyh
    Free Member

If you want to recreate your own Midweek Movies, you could ignore every video we post between Wednesdays and then just head here to catch up:
    http://singletrackworld.com/category/news/video/

Ha!

You just don’t understand.

gar69
    Free Member

With all those Polls to look through surly u realise we are mostly over 40s beard wearing shed building wood burning Luddites …….. Unless it’s shiney new and can go on our next bike we done like change!
    Bring back midweek movies ……. Please

danposs86

Mondays – Pink Bike – ‘Movies For Your Monday’
    Wednesday – Singletrackworld – ‘Midweek Mini Movies’
    Friday – NSMB – ‘Weekend Warmup’

I was only Tuesday and Thursdays I had to go and find my own lunch break viewings.

If Pinkbike and NSMB can do a day dedicated to videos and also post up videos in single posts on the other days, why can’t you guys too?

Doesn’t it allow you to slack off more and do some ‘video research’ during business hours?

maxtorque

The lack of Midweek Mini Movies has totally messed my week up! As i mostly work from home, days tend to blur together a bit, and i relied on MMM to remind me i am half way through the week!

Suggsey
    Free Member

Must admit I used to like my mid week movies, trying to fish them out from various locations on the home page is somewhat tedious if I’m honest.
    Let’s have a pole perhaps?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Midweek mini movies’ is closed to new replies.