Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Middleden Trails Kirkcaldy
  • sas78

Happened to be in Kirkcaldy today, with my van and ahem, bike… so just tried a wee spin round the Middleden Trails for an hour. Great fun and some real effort gone into it all. If you are about give it a go.

My first, second, third and fourth go on a seesaw too!! Not a sole on a bike apart from me though and the school is off. What is wrong with these Fife kids?!

That is all!.
    Scott.

househusband

Not a sole on a bike apart from me though and the school is off. What is wrong with these Fife kids?!

Sadly, they’ll be inside in front of a telly playing games…

(I know this as I’m a secondary teacher in Fife…)

bazhall
    Free Member

Mmmm might have to head down to Kirkcaldy to see what the trails are like when I have recovered from the keyhole surgery on my abdomen had last Friday.

And yip they will all be inside.

sas78

Sad about the bairns HH, it’s such a shame that you are probably right. I blame the parents.

Baz it’d be ideal for recovery as it’s lacking any climbs or trails of any significant length but has plenty to keep you entertained for a bit of a run and technical practice.

househusband

Sad about the bairns HH, it’s such a shame that you are probably right. I blame the parents.

Sad indeed.

Attendance drops on the day of new games releases; I know this as I looked into it a couple of years ago when a new ‘Call of Duty’ came out – and not just the boys either.

bazhall
    Free Member

Baz it’d be ideal for recovery as it’s lacking any climbs or trails of any significant length but has plenty to keep you entertained for a bit of a run and technical practice.

Ah cool, might try and pop down next week sometime to have a look at the trails, cant wait to get back out on the bike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Middleden Trails Kirkcaldy’ is closed to new replies.