Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Mid week malaise
  • duncancallum

So who’s got it.

Weather is nice finally and I’m sat staring at a laptop.

I’d go out on the bike afterwork but I’ve really got to do some gardening.

Being a grown up sucks.

fossy

Got a funeral tomorrow – MIL’s. My family have all dodged going, and not even a card for two weeks from my siblings – my mum sent one from everyone after I told them it was a ‘bit late’ A disgrace the lot of em.

thepurist

<smug mode>

I’m a part timer with Wednesdays off. Midweekends are great!

gingerflash

I get this too.
    However, tonight we’re going to see Romesh Ranganathan, on tickets bought well over three years ago!

Kryton57

32 hrs through a 40hr week already, just submitted a tender to find out I’ve been volunteered to be part of an Aquisiton due dilligence which fall across a short holiday in Spain next week, starting with an 8am meeting this morning.

Feel slighting beaten up by the thought of issues with travel next week and the news today, feeling like the country I live in is now full in right wing fascist. I could happily leave for a quiet sunnier life tbh. Head in hands for sure!

robola

Yep.

Unfortunately it came swiftly on the heels of early week ennui and I have a horrible feeling it will be followed by late week lethargy.

devash
    Free Member

Planned to go for a ride this morning but spent the night alternating between periods of shivering and cold sweats. Now with soar throat, achy shoulders, and stuffy nose. I think I’ll give the ride a miss.

SSS
    Free Member

Its hump day! Its all downhill to the weekend. half day Friday for me. Im sitting at a laptop, planning the weekends fun…

Now Monday Malaise… thats another thing.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I was late to the covid party and today is the first day I’ve felt like I actually *want* move from my pit rather than simply having to in a couple of days so I’m going to try a bit of bike maintenance I think then maybe even a ride on the turbo and see how I go. I’m in a pretty reasonable mood for now.

DickBarton

Spent last night trailbuilding – stone shifting, barrowing and whacker plate and I was burst. Took hours to go to sleep and I woke up early as well so I’m struggling today as wanting to go to sleep.
    However, packing car in prep for weekend tonight, going over the coaching plan for tomorrow night and I’m hoping to get an earlier night and try and get some more sleep.
    I don’t think the mid-week thing, but I do seem to really struggle if I don’t get enough sleep these days…

MoreCashThanDash

After having 3 months of with mental health issues they finally got the meds correct and they have finally kicked in.

Back to work next Monday – I’m having a short bimble to justify a scone at a local cafe.

Houns

It’s my Friday, I’ve had a pint at the pub and now I’m eating a vegan kebab burrito with a bottle of beer

rascal
    Free Member

My Friday too
    Group of us heading to Inners for the Golfie tomorrow morning for a long weekend – can’t wait! WFHhas been very quiet this week so watching YouTube vids to kill time…been a sssllllooooowwwww few days…

footflaps

I’m a part timer with Wednesdays off. Midweekends are great!

Me too!

Did 110km on the road bike this morning with a local group, then went into town to get a few things, now on the sofa for the rest of the afternoon.

Yak

I’m working today, but needed to pick a few bits up from town, so added in a tip run whilst at it. Then, seeing as I was near the trails, it would be waste of fuel not to get a ride in. So sneaked a ride too.

shermer75
    Free Member

Unfortunately it came swiftly on the heels of early week ennui and I have a horrible feeling it will be followed by late week lethargy.

Very good

shermer75
    Free Member

spent the night alternating between periods of shivering and cold sweats. Now with soar throat, achy shoulders, and stuffy nose.

Same, I have covid for the 3rd (3rd!!) time. Bleurgh

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.