Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Michael Adebolajo
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

If you look really closely at the video footage you can see his handler just behind the grassy Knoll

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You offer that as if it is a startlingly new revelation that hasn’t already been given extensive media coverage.

Or are you darkly suggesting that MI5 did in fact recruit Adebolajo, and that he carried out the alleged murder under the instructions of his MI5 handler ?

A revelation which for the most part appears to have been swept under the carpet and forgotten about, with no further need for investigation.

Going on previous form of the dark arts of manipulation, blackmail and falsification, it wouldn’t be too far fetched to imagine that intelligence services are capable of such dire feats.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

A revelation which for the most part appears to have been swept under the carpet and forgotten about, with no further need for investigation.

MI5 apparently tries to recruit muslims to inform them of the activities of extremists, is there something wrong with that ? Is this suppose to be shocking ? Why would it need further investigation ?

It hasn’t been “swept under the carpet” or “forgotten about”. If indeed it’s even true – we only have the claim of Adebolajo’s friend.

None of it proves that Adebolajo carried out the alleged murder under the instruction of MI5. Although I guess that doesn’t make the slightest difference to you ? 🙂

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

To be honest, I’m still a bit confused by the lack of blood on the attackers clothes and the lack of damage to the sign post the car crashed into… their swift appearances in court after being repeatedly shot was also worthy of note.

What this means, who knows?… it certainly doesn’t prove anything, but there again, neither does your argument.

athgray
    Free Member

Jive, I will put this question to you. Quite simply what do you think happened that day?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m still a bit confused by the lack of blood on the attackers clothes and the lack of damage to the sign post the car crashed into

Lee Rigby wasn’t really killed ?

Or was he already dead ? !!!

What does STW’s inhouse conspiracy theorist claim ?

konabunny
    Free Member

Going on previous form of the dark arts of manipulation, blackmail and falsification, it wouldn’t be too far fetched to imagine that intelligence services are capable of such dire feats.

Imagining things is easy. This afternoon I was sitting in a park and imagined doing doughnuts on the grass in a stolen BT Transit van. Just cos you can imagine something it doesn’t mean it happened.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Man chops up innocent person with knife in cold blood on high street in full view of witnesses. man goes to prison for murder. man has bad time in prison. Maybe, just maybe, don’t go chopping people up if you want an easier life?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Jive, I will put this question to you. Quite simply what do you think happened that day?

Thats a fine question and one which stumps me to some extent~ I’d far prefer to believe the official story, but, that said, there are so many factors which bring it into question that I struggle to believe things went exactly as portrayed.

The concept that there was actors involved and it was a staged event is pretty far fetched and would surely unravel over time as someone came forward.

Prior intelligence services involvement is certainly a possibility~ at the end of the day, it’s not as if soldiers don’t regularly die in vain in unjustified wars, so what is one more life to feed the system which fuels a hugely profitable weapons industry, with additional benefits from resources.

Whilst I don’t necessarily go with this account of events, there is some interesting points raised here:

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=13220

tomhoward

What does STW’s inhouse conspiracy theorist claim ?

He got banned iirc, for being batshit mental, despite offering excellent services to those requiring bearings.

I’m still a bit confused by the lack of blood on the attackers clothes and the lack of damage to the sign post the car crashed into

Did you see the video of his rant afterwards? Covered in claret.

Arresting people ‘just in case’? That was minority report wasn’t it?

zippykona

As much as I distrust my government, I don’t believe they would hire someone to do this so they can have a war.
    I seem to recall that all they have to do is to claim something, ignore the UN and they can have all the wars they want.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

As much as I distrust my government, I don’t believe they would hire someone to do this so they can have a war.

But British involvement in the war in Afghanistan started 10 years ago. Britain is now actively trying to get out.

Was Lee Rigby murdered by MI5 to provide an accuse to get out of Afghanistan ? !

Since Lee Rigby’s death : UK troops’ step up Afghan withdrawal

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes good point we would all be annoyed as hell if they left the illegal war “theatre and what better justification for leaving can there be than this – I mean if anything else can show we have reduced the terrorism threat in this country and defeated the axis of evil it is a terrorist attack

I don’t necessarily go with this account of events, there is some interesting points raised here:

No there is not it is just the witering ramblings of a nut job

Some of the video claims are hilarious – a person “disappearing” behind a moving truck being my favourite

Coyote
    Free Member

Back on point.

I too find it difficult to care about this guy, however prison officers need to be totally and completely neutral when dealing with prisoners both on remand and after conviction. Their job is to keep the public protected from suspected and convicted criminals. It is not to dish out retribution on our behalf.

Having said that we only have the word of a relative of a suspected murderer. Five officers have been suspended on full pay whilst an investigation is carried out. Let’s wait and see what the outcome of the investigation says.

yunki
    Free Member

Is there any chance that he can claim political prisoner status..?
    Is there such a thing still…?

Tom-B
    Free Member

Wow that chrisspivey dude is a bit mental to say the least isn’t he!

My favourite bit is when he’s ranting that none of the witnesses will accept his facebook friend requests 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes that was quite funny as well – be fair one did for 30 minutes 😉

The internet sometimes gives you an insight into someone else mind and sometimes that mind is disorganised and a fruit loop

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

I’m sure Jonathan Creek could tell us how it was done.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’m sure Jonathan Creek could tell us how it was done.

😆

The motive is still not obvious at this stage~ at the time, I thought that since troops were being withdrawn from Afghanistan, it was a means of stirring up sufficient public support for re-deploying them to Syria; however, at this stage, it seems that avenue has flopped.

Time will tell…

Junkyard
    Free Member

See so nefarious and nebulous not even jive can come up with a reason for why “they”* would do it

* No I dont know who “they” are either

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You’re still more likely to be killed by a bee sting or a police officer than a terrorist though (if this did qualify as a terrorist act?), despite the fear mongering… maybe that’s why the bee population is mysteriously dwindling, to rig the stats 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Time will tell…

How about this theory : a couple of violent individuals with serious personality disorders who channeled their energies into an extremist religious and political cause, took it upon themselves to commit a particularly cruel and despicable terrorist act to gain publicity and notoriety ?

Or is that theory a bit too farfetched for you ?

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Michael Adebolajo’ is closed to new replies.