MG Midget

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale MG Midget

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • MG Midget
  • R reg (‘rubber bumper’)

Brooklands (but I suspectt he sprayers got it wrong as is more like British Raceing) Green.

New chasis and body during it’s resoration (NO WELDING!). It was restored by it’s previous owner about 8 years ago before he took it on a tour arroudn the Alps! I used it as my only car for 3 years and it was pretty reliable considdering!

No structural rust, there’s one cosmetic paint bubble on the wing/sill join where the rubber spacer’s slipped and the paint’s rubbed. I’ve deliberately not waxoiled or underselaed it despite it probably being due this winter as I didn’t want it to look like I’m hiding something, big can of underseal included in the spares box.

Clutch (plates, release and spigot bearings) and slave cyinder were done very recently.

Brake cylinders and callipers rebuilt and new disks, pads, shoes and hoses.

New wheel bearings all round and tie rod ends.

New (ish, things we replaced when we bought it) radiator, prop shaft, alternator.

New battery.

Basicly a lot of new stuff!

Wood/aluminium steering wheel.

Soft top, hard top, toneau (with half zip), softop cover.

Box of spares too (bulbs, belts, hoses, distributor, handles, original radio + center console).

Hige file of photos/paperwork from the restoration.

Currently SORN with no Tax or MOT. £3500 as is, £3900 with an MOT (it’ll pass I’m sure, but that £400 is what it’ll cost me in insurance, day off work, tax etc to drive it to the test!).

Car’s garaged near Derby. Delivery is a possibility at cost, if I get arround to MOT and taxing it I’ll hapily drive it anywhere in England! Short test drive’s a possibility as there’s a couple of miles of private road.

e-mail or 07852235547

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘MG Midget’ is closed to new replies.