Metal Thread Vol.666

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Metal Thread Vol.666
  • egb81

Good calls on Toska and Rolo Tomassi

bsims

I don’t listen to much metal these days as it makes me a bit angry.. but if i needed to get angry I might break out the album that this comes from:

kayla1

Am I allowed to post hair metal? No? Tough…

tomparkin

Some good selections. Loving the Acid King and Sunn O))). And Toska!

<iframe width=”1015″ height=”571″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pOc-RCGj6iE&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Van Halen

uncle acid and the deadbeats

and Beastmaker

and sleep.

Bimbler

Great shout on the Bongripper, one of my fave albums last year. Favourite track “O”.

Been on a bit of a non-trad tech-death tip recently.

Firstly from last year, the incomparable Slugdge, a two piece from Lancashire, ooh I see they’ve expanded to a 4 piece including the Black Dhalia murder drummer, which is cool because I thought the drums, although quite good were one of the weakest parts of the latest album “Esoteric Malacology”

From 2017 Archspires unbelievable Relentless Mutation album is chock full of killer, ffo incredible musicians, speed, technicality, sewing machine snares, and an amazing vocalist

Anther recent fave Rivers of Nihil, the “Where Owls Know My Name” video from the album “Where Owls Know My Name”, ffo Saxophones (yes, really, personally I hate the honking abominations but here they actually work)

My mate Dave is a big fan of Babymetal…..

I’m quite worried about him if I’m honest.

Premier Icon IvanMTB
    Subscriber

mein herz in flammen…

Bring on July 😀

Cheers!
    I.

haiduk

Holy shit, didn’t expect this many metalheads here.

cosmic blackened death metal

I am really liking the new debut LP ‘Mana’ from Idle Hands. Gives that mullet, denim patch vest and devil horns in the air sing along vibe.

Also, give BangerTV on Youtube a follow, have found lots of stuff (like the above album) from their reviews: https://www.youtube.com/bangertv

mikey74

The new Whitechapel album, The Valley, is rather good.

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Subscriber

Rabea from Tosca ^^^ does his own YT channel and occasionally just rocks out in his “home” studio..

So here is today’s “here’s a riff”

✊👊

I’ll see your Babymetal and raise you Lovebites

I mentioned these a while ago and after seeing them at Bloodstock.

They’ve obviously been influenced by maiden and similar bands

Lovebites

Premier Icon penac
    Subscriber

caught these guys in London a few weeks back, very impressive live.
    [ video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcV4mXTzUb8[/video ]

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.