Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • metal cycle store sheds
  • titusrider
    Free Member

Hi all

looking into a little cycle store shed for the patio out the front. No room for a full size shed.

are they secure enough for high value bikes? (with some extra chains etc)
    any recommendations on good ones that will hold 2/3 bikes?
    cheers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The level of security is dictated by your insurance company. Whatever you get make sure they will cover content. I had no problem with a padlocked wooden shed.

MoreCashThanDash

The mag reviewed an Asgard(?) shed the recently – a mate of mine followed it up looking for something smaller like you have talked about, think he felt that they were great but the price was a bit eye-watering

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Trimtals ones are good – I had one at my place in Scotland and kept a couple of pricey bikes in it without worry. Infact I am almost tempted to get another to pop up on the patio to free up space elsewhere.

http://www.trimetals.co.uk/bicycle-storage.php

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve had a trimetals one for years. Get a mountain bike, CX and road bike in there no problem with room for bits and pieces too.

Not had it broken into *yet* but when the police security guy came round to do a survey on the house he said it was ‘pretty good’.

That said, we had some building work done when we were on holiday and the builders decided they needed to move the shed so they angle-ground the padlocks off. Took ’em about 5 seconds they said. That was big assed chubb padlocks too.

rewski
    Free Member

There was a very good review of one in a recent copy of st, will look.

Edit: as suggested already, should of read the thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘metal cycle store sheds’ is closed to new replies.