Meta 6 owners…

Home Forum Bike Forum Meta 6 owners…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Meta 6 owners…
  • crocodilian

Opinions as an all round bike, good points and bad points and some pictures if you have them?

100mphplus

As an all round bike, the 6 is ace. Granted it won’t win you many uphill races but it will get you up to the top relatively easily and you’ll then be at the front on the way down, which is really where the fun is to be had 😀

They will build up fairly light too if you do a custom build. I can get mine below 30lb with light wheels/tyres/seatpost etc and also change those for ‘enduro’ mode when I’m battering the DH’s more in the Mega etc.

crocodilian

I’m thinking of doing the mega as I keep on putting it off, it’s definitely one of those things I just need to do at least once…however much I know it will scare the crap out of me when I’m sat at the top with that euro techno blurting out!

dlr

I know of one thats about to be for sale, not had much use and immaculate if interested?

Premier Icon mrblobby
    Subscriber

dlr, could be if they are just looking to sell the frame.

Herman Shake

I only have a 5.5 😳

I can only imagine the 6 to be awesomer. I totally love it, ups, downs, in betweens; all a joy. Oh, get a gravity dropper in there for the complete all mountain experience. Just don’t look at the rubber boot thingy 😉

Premier Icon mrblobby
    Subscriber

Anyone running a 5.5 with 160 forks I wonder?

dlr

mrblobby yep just the frame as he is going back to a HT, I will tell him to post info here

Premier Icon mrblobby
    Subscriber

Thanks, will keep an eye out for it.

Premier Icon mobes
    Subscriber

Mr Blobby – as dlr mentioned I have a Meta 6 frame for sale . its a 2009, but its less than a year old so still in warranty. ive got all the manuals that came with it and both the head angle adjustment sleeves.

i have yet to strip it down but i can show you photos of the bike built up as it is now?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Meta 6 owners…’ is closed to new replies.