Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • messengerbag 30-40 litere capacity ?
  • Premier Icon jeb

Hello

used to have timbuk2 28 liter quite good

now have a chrome 24 liter a bit small.. ¨

but is there anything bigger around 30 litre …. I know chrome does the berlin 47 litre… but that maybe a bit over the top….

Premier Icon gkeeffe

Millican bags are good and uk based with recycled materials etc. I have two of their bags and they’ve lasted years.

Premier Icon bigblackshed

Chrome Metropolis is 40 litres.

Mine has lasted, it must be 15 years old, I bought it not long after it was released. The first 5 or 6 years it was used as my daily commuter bag, so it took a hammering.

I think SportPursuit have them on offer at around £50 – £60, or did have.

EDIT: they are £75 on SportPursuit now.

Premier Icon Kuco
    Free Member

If you are not worried about the extra 2 litre why not go for another Timbuk2?

Premier Icon Vortexracing

stealth ad incoming

I have a brand new Millican Messenger bag in dark grey if you are interested

Premier Icon easily
    Free Member

Life Behind Bars have a 32l messenger bag https://lbbjkt.com/echelon-messenger-m#/52-cobra_buckle-none/37-color-legion_blue
    I have the small version – 22l – which seems huge to me. I’ve had it a couple of years and it’s good: well made; versatile (you can expand and reduce the size and pack bits onto the outside); comfortable when partly full, reasonably comfortable when packed; it has an anti-sway strap that works, and can be turned into a sort-of-backpack with a hidden strap.
    My only minor niggle is the pocket sizes which don’t really suit the way I like to stow things, but they are useable. The main compartment is big.

Take a look at the website, it’s got good pics and videos and it might be what you’re after.

Oh, they used a dodgy carrier who charged me an extra tenner for … well, who knows what really? Bear that in mind.

Premier Icon jeb

Thansk man! great feedback

Premier Icon Fat-boy-fat

I was going to recommend Crumpler as I have a mahoosive messenger bag from many moons ago. However, it seems like they really don’t do big messenger bags anymore. Shame from a company that was founded to make good messenger bags.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.