Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Message for older gentlemen who use the gym.
  • hora
    Free Member

Top gears on bye x

jamj1974

Reminds self to practise more helicoptering (Obviously in privacy of my own home with a modesty veil.).

piemonster

Been reading the school thread. Just realised I failed at life.

Already started helicoptering to try and make summing of my life.

mightymule
    Free Member

Only just stopped laughing at “helicoptering” 😀

emma82
    Free Member

I believe that men have been helicoptering since the dawn of time, or at least since they realised they had a willy to wave

mightymule
    Free Member

Never heard it called that before though. Truly excellent name!

piemonster

It’s a different skill to the ‘tank slapper’ that for sure. Entirely different movement.

matt_outandabout

Helicopter?

Jamie
    Free Member
    Scamper
    Free Member

Helicoptering? What about the white eared elephant?!

frenhtony
    Free Member

I haven’t read the whole thread, but gosh, you roast beefs are a peculiar folk. That’s all.

hora
    Free Member

Bien. We are.

jamj1974

Oui

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Japan has a long tradition of washing together naked. They see it as a social norm in hotels. Too many repressed types here.

sturmey
    Free Member

While the men are helicoptering I just presumed the ladies were rolling their shoulders getting their breasts to rotate in opposite directions. IGMC

khani
    Free Member

While the men are helicoptering I just presumed the ladies were rolling their shoulders getting their breasts to rotate in opposite directions. IGMC

Slogo
    Free Member

to the younger guys!

PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND STOP HOGGING THE EQUIPMENT!!!!

emma82
    Free Member

Clearly you know nothing Sturmey, women spend their changing room time massaging moisturiser into their breasts and helping eachother to moisturise eachothers buttocks while making cute little sex noises. 😉

piemonster

to the younger guys!

PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND STOP HOGGING THE EQUIPMENT!!!!

Not really in the same league as a 73 year old pair of scrote sacks dragging across the changing room floor. But a valid point nonetheless.

jamj1974

Pawsy_Bear – Member
    Japan has a long tradition of washing together naked. They see it as a social norm in hotels.

The OP was not a) in a hotel, b) in Japan or c) in a Japanese hotel somewhere else…

Too many repressed types here.

For you to be able to enjoy washing strangers without fear of arrest…?

piemonster

moisturise eachothers buttocks

Thank you for that 😀

emma82
    Free Member

Do you feel all warm and happy inside now Pie?

samuri
    Free Member

Us brits are terribly repressed.

In America it’s not uncommon for people to have a poo next to each other with no separation. Even in their mainstream airports there are big gaps in the cubicle doorways so people can look in and wave hello. Walking around in a changing room with your tackle out in those circumstance must seem a bit restrictive.

It’s no issue to me but then I’m old. I don’t remember it being a problem when I was younger to be honest.

Jamie
    Free Member

Do you feel all warm and happy inside now Pie?

I think he has spil..[HELL NO! – MODS]

emma82
    Free Member

Haaaaaaahahahahaha Jamie you are being watched!!

leffeboy

I think there has to be a big bell goes off in stwtowers whenever Jamie posts now

piemonster

A while ago I felt like I’d wasted my life.

Now I’m all warm and happy.

Although, a tad too much heli practice is creating some discomfort.

emma82
    Free Member

Careful you don’t get chaifidge off your pubes! ^^^assuming you have them^^^

zokes
    Free Member

*wonders if the mods wander around STW towers plums-a-swinging*

emma82
    Free Member

I bet they have willy wars all the time.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I spent a very interesting two weeks sailing from Sicily with a 70 yr old bloke called Beniamino taking his Hallberg Rassey pilot cutter to Malta, he dressed in very short but baggy.. Shorts. His, erm appendages were constantly on display..
    Once you’ve seen them once, you’ve seen them a thousand times.
    And shared wet wipes with other blokes in Yachts when on long distance races, it’s just the way things work out, being prudish doesn’t really cut it.

leffeboy

It would definitely speed up meetings. I think I may just introduce it

zokes
    Free Member

I bet they have willy wars all the time.

Cock fighting?

How apt…

emma82
    Free Member

Did I say cock zokes? No I did not. I thought all men engaged in willy wars anyway? No? You do really don’t you 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Gosh we have a lot of prudes in this country. There really isn’t actually anything that inherently unpleasant about the human body that you have to cover it up at all times – that’s just a cultural thing. The saunas in Austria have already been mentioned – it was in Austria I experienced it, but at a selection event involving young people from a variety of European countries. All but the Brits happily stripped off everything to go in, I was the only Brit to do so, but despite my relaxed attitude to nudity ingrained cultural norms meant I still felt uncomfortable!

Unless I’m missing something, the OP isn’t talking about people doing helicopters, simply carrying out normal human social activity whilst wearing less clothes than usual. You do realise that in such circumstances it is still conventional to look somebody in the eye when talking to them, so how can you actually notice the difference from any other situation?

Maybe this is a posh gym thing where it becomes a big deal to either flaunt it or hide it. I used to regularly train at the local canoe club – we have a pretty nice building for a private sports club, but the changing rooms are all communal with no individual cubicles and communal showers. Yet we all quite happily chat to each other whilst changing – I don’t think anybody pays any attention to how little anybody is wearing. Why on earth is it such a big deal for some people?

theotherjonv

I’m not sure about helicoptering but I do a good line in legs apart fore-aft swinging, and then once you’ve got a good pendulum going, snap the thighs together to create a backwards meat and 2. The wife loves it. Just not in company.

JEngledow
    Free Member

OP, I’m in my late 20’s and so not really an ‘older gentleman’, so does that mean that I can continue to wander around and chat freely with my willy out in the gym? If so I think this may annoy some of the older gentlemen with whom I normally talk as they shall be forced to cover-up while I can flaunt my mediocre manhood!!

piemonster

so how can you actually notice the difference from any other situation?

Easy enough, they’ll have there wanger out. Unless youre peripheral vision is knackered you probably will notice.

joemarshall
    Free Member

In America it’s not uncommon for people to have a poo next to each other with no separation. Even in their mainstream airports there are big gaps in the cubicle doorways so people can look in and wave hello.

Is that really true? In the same America where people look at you funny if you wear speedos to swim in the sea rather than stupid baggy board shorts? Weird.

Joe

JoeG
    Free Member

In America it’s not uncommon for people to have a poo next to each other with no separation.

I don’t know what part of America this poster has been to, but its definitely not the same one that I live in!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Message for older gentlemen who use the gym.’ is closed to new replies.