Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 124 total)
  • Message for older gentlemen who use the gym.
  • 49er_Jerry
    Free Member

OP wouldn’t like a lot of the French sports changing rooms then. All the ones I’ve been in are open plan, with a door opening onto a corridor. Non of the ‘visual U-bends’ that we have here.
    The doors didn’t even have springs on. From memory, the female changing rooms were similar.
    Non of the ridiculous British prudishness.

How’s the poor OP going to cope showing with exposing his meat n 2 veg to a GIRL in a few years when he starts getting interested in them….? 😉

grantway
    Free Member

Think the OP as been changing in the Cottaging type dwellings

franksinatra

Try re reading my op. I’m not objecting to people being naked, I just don’t like people strolling around chatting to me whilst they are naked.

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

I’m typing this naked , does that help ? 😀

godzilla
    Free Member

I just don’t like people strolling around chatting to me whilst they are naked.

Are you struggling with eye contact?

BigJohn

I think my buddies get a bit uncomfortable when we stay in bunkhouses. I wear nothing in bed, so the guy on the bottom bunk gets especially uncomfortable as I negotiate my paunchy elderly carcass up and down the ladder to the top bunk.

He probably doesn’t like getting rained on either, but that’s another problem with age.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

I think part of the problem is that penis size is reducing with every generation and the guys in their 20s this means that they are getting a complex about their microscopic willies. 😆

ampthill

ebygomm
    Free Member

Avoid Denmark too

Naked showering compulsory before swimming there.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Young men preening themselves in the mirror, hilarious. Went to the gym a couple of months back and one man in his early twenties was sorting his hair out in the mirror as I walked in after spinning. I got my stuff, got showered, got dry, got changed and he was still at the mirror as I left. His hair couldn’t have been more than an inch long too.

As for standing around chatting with your wanger out. I like to air dry. It’s more hygienic.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Has the OP thought about asking the offender to modify his behaviour? Wrinkly balls might not even be aware others find his routine uncomfortable.

nealglover
    Free Member

Try re reading my op. I’m not objecting to people being naked, I just don’t like people strolling around chatting to me whilst they are naked.

Yes you are ?

It is no longer acceptable to wander around the changing room naked with your plums swinging on display.

singlespeedstu

OP you sound a bit up tight.

You trying to repress something?

Jamie
    Free Member

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Prude.

Don’t try spas in Germanic countries or your eyeballs will fall out (TBH I find all that unself-conscious female nudity a bit much for my nerves).

project
    Free Member

franksinatra – Member

I can understand where youre coming from, after an incident many years ago, still have trouble listenting to people talking to me in changing rooms,especially when naked. 😳
    Do the descent thing and wait until your thong or mankini is on before starting a conversation.

parkesie
    Free Member

Bet you get upset at me tea bagging the dyson hand drier aswell.

mightymule
    Free Member

Reminds me of my Dad – a keen footballer – telling me the rules of post match etiquette when they still had the big old communal baths instead of showers.

1. You do not drop your soap.

1. In the unfortunate event of you dropping your soap, you DO NOT go looking for it….

Dickyboy

The OP should also be glad he never worked for the NCB where it was quite the norm to wash each others backs after a shift down the pit. Have to admit that as a young lad washing the back of some 50yo whilst his prune sack pendulumed between his knees took a bit of getting used to 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

Bet you get upset at me tea bagging the dyson hand drier aswell.

Hope it’s not an Airblade. Risk losing them.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Do communal baths still exist anywhere? They were great as long as you were not last in.

Despite that, still agree with the OP. I really don’t want someone else’s tackle right in my face/line of sight. It’s all about balance – hmmm, now what does that mean? Ditto ladies in the sauna – no, no, no. The old advice is best, legs together please. I don’t care if you’re European 😉

I hope the old guys don’t mix he hair dryer with the swimwear dryer!

franksinatra

Maybe this is all link to some repressed ‘issues’ that I do, or should have about my tackle. Sat here watching Africa on BBC 1 with the kids and it got to the bit with the Naked Mole Rats. My 5 year old just announced:

‘look, that looks like Daddy’s penis!’

Just in case you haven’t seen Africa this week, this is a naked mole rat…

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Had plenty of communal baths in my time. No issues with losing the soap. It’s the guys who hide the soap you have to worry about.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Generally in the who gives a toss camp here (fill your boots innuendoists) but I did find it a little OTT at our small village pool the other week when the bongly woman from the next village spent 30 mins (no exaggeration) naked in the poolside shower rather than one of the empty ones with a curtain in the changing room. What has been seen etc…

singlespeedstu

Frank.

Does your penis have claws? 😯

pootle
    Free Member

Reminds me of my Dad – a keen footballer – telling me the rules of post match etiquette when they still had the big old communal baths instead of showers.

1. You do not drop your soap.

1. In the unfortunate event of you dropping your soap, you DO NOT go looking for it….

I wish someone had informed the guy in my gym who knocked on the door of my shower cubicle asking to retrieve his soap.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Laughing out loud at this thread!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Soap Retrieving.

I love a bit of that.

hora
    Free Member

OP are you repressed or scared you might find it attractive?

Jesus I used to towel-whip others at school and even unsuspecting friends now. It was hilarious hearing the shrieks and screams…and bomb burst away. Mrshora knows to be wary and a friends wife threw a pan in the air whilst cooking :O

Ive also been hit on. Didnt bother me. Feel comfortable in your skin fella.

mightymule
    Free Member

Frank.

Does your penis have claws?

It’s the protruding teeth that’s got me worried 😯

emma82
    Free Member

as long as they aren’t doing the helicopter in your direction I don’t see what the problem is? It’s only a penis?

hora
    Free Member

Spinnin it by shaking the hips? I Do that in my naked hakka dance

piemonster

To bo honest, it’s one of the few things I’m looking forward to about being an old codger

Jamie
    Free Member

Spinnin it by shaking the hips? I Do that in my naked hakka dance

Isn’t a hakka meant to be intimidating, rather than magnificent?

emma82
    Free Member

It is quite a magnificent thing to behold, especially when performed by someone quite experienced in the ancient art of helicopterereering.

emma82
    Free Member

although – doesn’t your willy shrivel up when you get old? There wouldn’t be much to wiggle?

jamj1974

I don’t think the OP sounds as if he is either;

…repressed or scared you might find it attractive?

Or not

…comfortable in your skin fella.

He has just suggested that people might be a little more considerate and less exhibitionist in a shared environment. With me, I prefer not to see everyone else’s tackle. Nudity for me is a more private thing – hence when I change I do it with a degree of modesty. This has nothing to do with how comfortable I am with my body (Whilst I could do with losing a few pounds!) or latent homosexuality – I would like to think that if I found men attractive, I would have done something about it by the age of 38…

Jamie
    Free Member

It is quite a magnificent thing to behold, especially when performed by someone quite experienced in the ancient art of helicopterereering.

Waving wones wanger awound is an ancient art? Learn something every day.

hora
    Free Member

Jamie. Im good at it. It hilarious especially with the hand/sideways stance swinging etc. Always gets a laff 😀

Oh and the fore-aft stomach slap 8)

matt_outandabout

although – doesn’t your willy shrivel up when you get old? There wouldn’t be much to wiggle?

C missing there.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Message for older gentlemen who use the gym.’ is closed to new replies.