Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Merry Xmas from the gnusmases 😊
  • gnusmas

While the past couple of weeks have been extremely tough, there have been a few nice moments in there too. I have tried not posting about my struggles and difficulties, mentally and physically, as it is meant to be a happy time of year. This second round of special dates is far worse and harder then the firsts so far, but I’m still plodding along and trying to get things done. I’m sure Lyanda would have wanted that.

While the struggle continues, Xmas is nearing so thought I would share a pic of the kids I took in town the other week. The background has been photoshopped to make it more christmassy.

So from all of us to all of you, Merry Xmas. I hope it’s a good one for you all. Thought I’d do it now incase I get bogged down with everything and forget to post it up nearer the day itself.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Merry Christmas.

Lovely photo of the gang.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Lovely photo.

Merry Christmas, have a great one.

db

Keep posting if it helps you. This place has its ups and downs but I’m always impressed at how its supports people when it needs to.

I hope you and the family have a good Christmas.

db

Alpha1653

Our paths have never crossed but its obvious you get a lot of much needed support from this site so keep posting no matter the time of the year if you need.

What a lovely bunch of grins from your kids; no doubt because deep down they know they’re fortunate enough to have an awesome dad who loves them beyond all imagination. Merry Christmas to you all, mate.

bearnecessities

Merry Christmas to you and the sprogs.

Bunnyhop

Merry Christmas to the gnusmas clan.

Houns

They’re beauts, Merry Christmas!

Ambrose

Nadolig Llawen bud! When are you coming over, I’ve just been offered a load of woodland to clear, I could do with Ali’s help!

neilthewheel

Merry Christmas , you bloody hero.

MoreCashThanDash

You’re doing a great job, you’ve been amazing.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Awwww buddy….

You really are a shining example of true & decent humanity….

Unashamed bro hugz fella!

woody2000

Merry Christmas from my horrible lot to yours Alan ☃️🎅

gnusmas

Well that was a preemptive jinx. What a crappy week. I will not complain or rant………….😔😢

Merry Xmas again everyone

bearnecessities

I will not complain or rant

Ah go on.

Or don’t.

Either’s fine 🙂

MrOvershoot

I’ll join you Alan in a crap week but its over for the moment, I didn’t realise how much it hurts when I get Christmas cards still addressed to Carolyn & you realise someone doesn’t know 🙁

I hope you all pull together to have a good time.

maccruiskeen

Merry Christmas from my horrible lot to yours Alan

I think we need to stage some kind of intervention and rescue that poor bewildered Santa

matt_outandabout

Happy Christmas from the oab household.

Where the kids are now so old they won’t have a pic taken any more, so here’s one from January.
    null

Sandwich

Merry Christmas from the Sandwiches (MOAA don’t despair they will photo again in their late 20’s). Looks like you’re doing a fine job Gnusmas.

Kew Gardens

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Merry Xmas from the gnusmases 😊’ is closed to new replies.