Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Merry Christmas you lot.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

May as well get it in now as hopefully we’ll be out running the new bikes in all day tomorrow. Have a good one folks.
    Wrighty.

rexated
    Free Member

You too matey!

ask1974
    Free Member

Yep, happy Christmas. Just waiting for the tornado that is children awakening on Christmas morning!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Merry Christmas wrightyson!

I got the best present ever. He’s now asleep in his basket beside his mum having had his Christmas breakfast. 🙂

fd3chris
    Free Member

Merry Christmas everyone 🙂

juan
    Free Member

merry Xmas to all of you

footflaps

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lionheart
    Free Member

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Out on a dog stand at the mo, like a dog walk for when they are very old, I stand on a hill (usually on my smart phone) whilst they amble around for 40-50 mins. Then off on a local trail ride. Super wet here in Devon and most bridle paths, trails are pretty washed out or have ‘climb over’ land slips on them.
    And wishing you all a very happy new year.
    Ps thank you for another year of entertainment and education in just about everything!

stumpy01

Merry Christmas to you all!

Best wishes for 2013 too!

BigJohn

Greetings from BigJohn Towers too.

Now, I seem to have a bull chop weighing 3 kg. 20 minutes under the grill ought to do it I think.

Although the Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage 2000* that we opened for breakfast may be clouding my judgement a little

*very underwhelming actually. Hoping this one I’m opening might have a little more character.

footflaps

We’ve got a bottle of 2004 Vintage for mid morning tipples!

BigJohn

Get it open.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Merry Christmas you lot.’ is closed to new replies.