Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • MERLINCYCLES.CO.UK
  • earl_brutus

Placed my order for some Rockshox reba team lunchtime yesterday, £315 for some £500+ forks, arrived this morning with the pretty lady from parcel force at 7 30 am with a free raceface headset in the box, very happy bunny. 😀

stumpy01

Yep – have ordered various bits from them in the past & not only is their stuff great value, but it's always been delivered very promptly.

seanodav
    Free Member

+1 had fare bit in past couple of weeks, very fast, reasonable and very helpfull on phone

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Agree. They are ace, but someone will be along in a minute to claim that this is not Merlin being fantastic, but the postal service 😕

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

They are my default internet bike shop of choice now.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Looking forward to their open day on staurday…

epicsteve
    Free Member

I've been ordering a fair few bits recently, from several of the online vendors. Wiggle, CRC and Merlin have all been great as usual, but I was surprised that (for orders placed the same morning) the quickest delivery was from St. John Street Cycles.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Used to live round the corner from merlin, they were great and did nice wheels. They went off for a while but seem to have picked back up again recently frm what I see.

teadrinker
    Free Member

Yeah they're great but it's Postal Service who are being fantastic here 😉

earl_brutus

well the girl from parcel force looked pretty 'great' to me……

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

great service from a very efficient, extremely cheap bike shop!

thumbs up!

ntreid
    Free Member

Looks to me like Merlin are making a push to take over some custom from Wiggle and CRC. And, judging by some of the comments on this forum (and my experience backs this up) they're going about it the right way.

I love the fact that, if something's not in stock, you can't buy it. Whereas Wiggle let you buy it, then you wait a month for it not to arrive and get a refund.

Merlin – start putting sweeties in with your orders and you'll convert tons of people from on here.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Merlin are brilliant, excellent delivery and service

shredder
    Free Member

Same here ordered some Reba SL @ £256 with a free Raceface headset as well. Stunning deal and stunning service. 😀

amplebrew

Another one in fa our of Merlin.

They manage to get stuff to the Isle Of Man within 24hrs!!!! 😯

TooTall
    Free Member

If they did 29er wheels (which I REALLY don't understand) they could be a great place to shop.

andyxm
    Free Member

Have you got a picture of her?

devs
    Free Member

Nice but I only paid £274 the other day 😛

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

just got one of their revelation races for £296 and also found a RF deus headset in the box. Given there was no mention of a promo on the web or on the receipt I actually emailed them to make sure it wasnt an error. Judging by the posts here I guess not! Expect a glut of RF headsets on here and ebay…

I am also stunned how light the Rev is, 3.5lbs with uncut steerer on my kitchen scales for a 140mm travel fork? 😯 I havent been a weight weenie/geek for years but werent 80mm SIDs that weight?! Pleased with it as its replaced a 7lb Marz 55 on my 456 so the difference will be noticeable.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘MERLINCYCLES.CO.UK’ is closed to new replies.