• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by cp.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Merlin Cycles – Any of you lovely people know a voucher code?
  • woollybackpaul
    Free Member

As above.

Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Jamie
    Free Member

You could put an avocado on top, Merlin don’t do voucher codes like CRC/Wiggle.

woollybackpaul
    Free Member

I know they don’t do them as regularly as CRC but the ‘offer or voucher code’ field on the payment page confirms they do occasionally.

cp

Does it?

I’ve only ever once seen merlin do codes, and they were tied to specific accounts.

matther01
    Free Member

Might not help, but I once used a discount code on a current model camelbak which was only meant for camelbaks in the ‘sale’ category…and it worked. Some years ago mind.

Jamie
    Free Member

I know they don’t do them as regularly as CRC but the ‘offer or voucher code’ field on the payment page confirms they do occasionally.

I am fairly sure that box is for the gift voucher codes.

…I am not trying to be a smart arse here, but I honestly think they do not deal out codes any more.

batfink
    Free Member

I have been on the lookout for a discount before ordering a set of their wheels for a while. I have come to the conclusion that it’s just not going to happen and I’m going to have to pay full price 🙁

mcnultycop

Merlin are usually pretty cheap anyway.

cp

merlin are very cheap anyway.

there’s always topcashback and quidco for a bit more off.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Merlin Cycles – Any of you lovely people know a voucher code?’ is closed to new replies.