Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Merlin Cycles
  • mariner
    Free Member

Anyone know if Merlin are still operating?
    Trying to make a purchase but their system will not let me in, change password or open a new account because it has my email address already.
    Emailed their info/help but nothing other than standard acknowledgement.
    Not desperate for the item but it is a very good price.

joemmo
    Free Member

have you tried phoning them?

highpeakrider
    Free Member

They just tweeted a picture of a bike

Aidy
    Free Member

Ordered something from them a few days ago.

Their website was a bit flakey then, and I had to order the day after (missing out on the promotion code they had running at the time, bah).

AD

Ordered some NW kit at weekend. Despatch e-mail on Monday. Arrived yesterday. Usual prompt excellent service from Merlin so I think you’d be ok to order

TomB

Got their usual marketing email today.

davewalsh
    Free Member

The shop was open as usual last Friday.

tomd
    Free Member

Bought a frog kids bike off them last week.

Dispatched next day, delivered in a specified 1 hrs window by DPD at no extra cost. Top service as usual

slater
    Free Member

Ive had this problem before using firefox on a mac switched to safari and it worked spot on.
    Happens on a few websites

mariner
    Free Member

Just me then – sigh.

marcg868
    Free Member

Ordered a Tyre from them today with no issues, dispatched already. Really lazy though as they are only 15 miles down the road.

rickon
    Free Member

Get a new Gmail account. Sign up with a new account on Merlin with your new Gmail email address. Buy items. Ride bikes.

jameso

Trying to make a purchase but their system will not let me in, change password or open a new account because it has my email address already.

Had no probs getting a password reminder to order some chain lube yesterday. Refresh/clear cookies etc?

chakaping
    Free Member

Bell them, they are generally very helpful, unless you get the miserable one.

bish

Hahaha I know exactly who you mean chakaping. I always feel like I’ve done something wrong when he serves me.

chakaping
    Free Member

I went in to spec up a new road bike, it was like pulling teeth and he tried to fob me off with the wrong size. Then got even more moody when it turned out I understood their own brand bike sizing better than him.

Didn’t end up buying it, funny enough

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Ahhh, Mr Sunshine. I’m glad it’s not just me then.

It’s akin to asking the kids to tidy their rooms when giving him my shopping list.

Everyone else there is spot on though I must add.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Merlin Cycles’ is closed to new replies.