Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 134 total)
  • Merlin cycles pulling a fast con be cautious
  • unknown
    Free Member

He didn’t pay at all, just sent merlin a picture of some cash.

toymotor
    Free Member

its not the money i’m minted already given them away but with shops if all you can see is a picture then the picture should be what you get.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I hope these pictures explain why buying the product based on looks is unwise – not cheating and looking at the code can anyone tell them apart?

as far as i can tell, using only looks, paint the lockring black and ta dah you have XT

mrblobby
    Free Member

Most amusing thread of the day.

What was in the order confirmation?

scaredypants

I ordered from this same email – dumb bastards sent me XTR 😀

how much did I pay for it ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

What was in the order confirmation?

they are not sure as there was not enough pictures to compute

simondbarnes

I am properly gobsmacked by this post 🙂

nickdavies

its not the money i’m minted already given them away but with shops if all you can see is a picture then the picture should be what you get.

There we go!

its a line of numbers means nothing to normal people

I read it as a usefully descriptive list of items and their prices… 😉

toymotor
    Free Member

no need for insults healthy chat by adults no kiddies need join in

njee20
    Free Member

Best thread in ages!

And yet you had to keep trying to flog your Yeti. It’s hardly an indecipherable list of numbers, it clearly says SLX or XT.

luffy105
    Free Member

Does the Merlin you talk to have a big pointy hat, a wand and a cape with gold stars on it OP?

Keef
    Free Member

And here’s me,getting a bit bored of the fixie thread,and this pops up.There must be a god after all…

toymotor
    Free Member

yeti for sale needs rotors

chiefP
    Free Member

Why did you not buy XTR if you’re minted………….

doubledunter
    Free Member

its not the money i’m minted already

money by Doubledunter, on Flickr

unknown
    Free Member

OP’s for sale thread

But… but… there are no pictures in your for sale thread – how do we know what you’re selling?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Why did you not buy XTR if you’re minted

[b]that’s not what was on the picture numbnuts how could he buy them !!!![/b]

nickdavies

Loving the thread tag!

Edric64
    Free Member

He wants more for used Hayes rotors than Merlin do for new SLX ones !(well I assume they are Hayes as there are no pictures )

Jamie
    Free Member

who goes of codes I cant tell you what rotor is what code not unless your some sort of rain man, I loo for pictures when on a web site the picture shows XT you get SLX wrong.

Loving the thread tag!

I guess someone else didn’t…

forzafkawi
    Free Member

Stop it! Stop It! I can’t see the screen through the tears!! 😆

andymc06
    Free Member

Look out for Merlin! Great service and prices!!! (Barstewards!!! 😀 )

sugdenr
    Free Member

OP you are going to be REALLY disappointed if you ever use a dating website or order a thai bride online, because what turns up is NEVER what you ordered.

andymc06
    Free Member

Don’t eat in McDonalds for god’s sake. You’ll explode when you see what they serve compared to the pics!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just a second, I think I’ve been had too. Ordered a set of Reba forks and the photo on the website shows a white pair with QR and the box arrived containing a black pair with 15mm through axle! By some coincidence though that was exactly what I wanted, I wonder how they knew? 🙂

Edit: I’d love to watch the OP try and order a Hope pick and mix headset from Merlin.

myti
    Free Member

Best thread of the week!

Jamie
    Free Member

Congratulations, OP.

thebrowndog
    Free Member

Superb. Please keep it up. I can’t bear to watch The Bourne Supremacy again … actually I can.

teethgrinder

Regardless of model, there’s no banana for scale. I ordered what I thought was a 203mm and ended up with a 140mm 🙁

dc11
    Free Member

I haven’t been this flabbergasted since learning a raisin is a dried grape.

myti
    Free Member

I bought a tin of dulux the other day but have to take it back as mine seems to be missing an old English sheep dog…it’s just full of paint. Not the bargain I was expecting…

mrblobby
    Free Member

I haven’t been this flabbergasted since learning a raisin is a dried grape.

It is incredible. A mate of mine has a machine for drying them out and makes his own raisins!

nickdavies

It is incredible. A mate of mine has a machine for drying them out and makes his own raisins!

Can he put it into reverse and turn a kilo raisins into a bottle of wine? That would be clever…

boxelder

A mate of mine has a machine for drying them out and makes his own raisins!

Must be doing wonders for his currant account

fervouredimage
    Free Member

He makes his own raisins?

teethgrinder

I am not keen on currant puns.

leffeboy

He makes his own raisins?

That’s a raisonable thing to do really

mrblobby
    Free Member

He has grape success at it.

benji
    Free Member

Three pages, can someone just summarize it all into one big picture then I won’t need to bother deciphering this special language called english 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

can someone just summarize it all into one big picture …

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘Merlin cycles pulling a fast con be cautious’ is closed to new replies.