Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Merida TFS Frame 14.5 inch
  • MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

This is my son’s old frame. It’s a 14.5 inch TFS frame that Merida used on their range of bikes that retailed at the time from £700 to £1000. I bought it new from Merida and built it up for his ninth birthday. He used it for two and a half years and has now grown out of it. There are a few light scratches from careless parking but otherwise it is in very good condition. There has been very little cable rub as he insisted on running it singlespeed (just like Dad, ahhh) for most of the first two years. Included is the headset (FSA cartridge) and seatpost (BBB).
    £115

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Oops, should have put this in the ‘For Sale’ section.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

UPDATE: I’ve now got apair of forks to offer with the frame. Marzocchi MX Comps, 2004 in good condition. All together £150 or near offer.

wwaswas

Oops, should have put this in the ‘For Sale’ section.

😉

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Quite right, but there doesn’t seem to be a way of changing it once you’ve hit the button.

wwaswas

I could report you to the mods and they may take pity?

or just start a new thread on the classifieds for the new sale terms rather than bump this one in the main forum?

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Or it could just be a cunning ploy 😉

There must be some who never look over there > 🙂

wwaswas

I did wonder.

but no one would be that underhand twice and not expect to get reported would they?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Merida TFS Frame 14.5 inch’ is closed to new replies.