Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Merchandising Recomendations?
  • Wiksey
    Free Member

I’ve been asked to get some prices for a few promotional items and was wondering if anyone on here has any experiences that they’d care to share.
    I’m looking at thermal mugs and car window stickers for now, not wanting anything too flash just a web address for starters (web address is 30 characters long if that makes any difference).
    I’ve done some searches on the net but prices vary quite a bit and I’ve no idea which places would be good/bad etc so can anyone recommend a company to get this done through and give an idea of costs please?

Thanks
    Wiksey

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Get the address put on a nice shiney, new top end MTB’s top tube, give it to me and I’ll happily ride around on it for you

Militant_biker

We got some stuff done with Vistaprint a few years ago in a previous job. They seemed to offer just about anything with your logo on (and try and get you to add lots to your order before checkout…)

phil.w
    Free Member

have used cherrrything.co.uk at work in the past with no issues.

Wiksey
    Free Member

Cheers chaps I’ll give them both a look-see, oh and if I find the money to start giving frames away I’ll put you top of the list 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Merchandising Recomendations?’ is closed to new replies.