Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Mercedes for sale
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And I think I’m having a ‘moment’

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/retro/classified-week-stunning-mercedes-190-e-25-16-evo-ii

So much want. So much need.

swedishmetal
    Free Member

Don’t look at this then.

AMG Hammer Wagon “swoon”.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I am aware of der HammerVagen.

This, though…

Oh, and this…

1968 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 6.3 (W109) *SOLD*

perchypanther
    Free Member

I think I’d rather have a beige Vauxhall Chevette than any of those monstrosities.

Mercs leave me cold.

pondo

That 190 is about the only Mercedes this side of a 300SL I’d like to own.

hodgynd
    Free Member

I’ve just been driving an S-class 350d auto around for the last week while my own car is in the repair shop ( side-swiped by a holiday maker who came around a bend too wide & fast..and thankfully admitted liability) ..very nice car but way too big for the country roads around here ..after a slow puncture on the front passenger side…I had it swapped for an E-class 220d auto ..much more suited ..and that sport+ setting is some toy !
    I wouldn’t swap either for my own car though and can’t wait to get it back at the end of the month..

earl_brutus

They must have got the decimal in the wrong place. 300k? No way.

P-Jay
    Free Member

That 190 evo is amazing. I’ve always loved them.

Someone in Cardiff had a 190 evo 2 and kept it next to their M3 Evo Sport, this was when they were reasonably cheap, be sitting on a fortune now.

funkmasterp

That first one looks like it was designed by a teenaged boy in a Max Power design your own car contest.

Drac

Well the 190 has just got worse with age it’s awful.

martinhutch

You missed out on this one, Flashy

namastebuzz
    Free Member

I remember having a shot in one of those back in the day. A friend of a friend had one.

Took a bit of getting used to the dog-leg gearbox IIRC.

Bet he wishes he’d kept it……

wwaswas

A de-stickered one of these is on my ‘lottery win garage’ list:

amg mercedes 300

Kato

280sl Pagoda. Only Mercedes for me. Apart from a W100 600 Grosser but I’m not a dictator
    Pagoda

kerley
    Free Member

Apart from a W100 600 Grosser but I’m not a dictator

That would be my choice. I am also not a dictator although given the chance…

precutduck
    Free Member

If only I had won that euromillions jackpot, it would be sat on my drive next to this https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201607296307140?advertising-location=at_cars

Lotus Carlton

nickc

No. Horrid cars

kilo

One of my bangernomics purchases back in about 2001 was a 1979 Mercedes 280e, Ed South Africa car, cream colour brown interior, forever known as Mertle. Great car, wafting along in comfort and a degree of pimp style only downside was the fuel gauge which would go down faster than a fast thing. Always kept a hankering for old mercs

richmtb

The trick is to spot the future classics before they are £300k!

It is nice though and arguably a lot rarer than some of the Porsche specials that go for similar money.

I do like Mercedes’ nutter streak though, for a company that has an ostensibly conservative image they have produced some bonkers cars over the years. They’ve got the “dragster disguised as a limo” niche sewn up.

null

Just wish they would stop making so many ugly SUVs

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Mercedes for sale’ is closed to new replies.