Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mercedes C220 Estate Sport 2011 Real Life Experience
  • Swelper
    Free Member

Looking at a Mercedes C220 Estate Sport 2011 manual with 65k on the clock. Not a lot of miles for a diesel

Any real life experiences, mpg etc I need to be aware of.

On the face of it looks like a great car

BigR

I have had a 2012 C220 estate for just over 4 yrs. Really comfy and reliable. Done 70k and it is just shy of 100k. I get it serviced by a local garage and bills have been reasonable so far. Enough poke in sports mode if you need to overtake. I drive it in economy 99% of the time and trip says 54 mpg (if you believe it) on mainly a country commute. Only thing that has been a slight issue is rear wheel drive if the snow is wet and packed down (despite winter tyres) but that has only been an issue twice in 4 years despite living in Scotland.

Swelper
    Free Member

Thanks BigR

I’m trading in my A5 Quattro 190bhp 65 plate. Purely the fuel economy on my commute is 40 (Today on the way home I got 35 mpg ridiculous) on a 23 mile single trip in heavy traffic.

Capacity when camping with child and dog isn’t great for for the Audi. Plus we are looking at a caravan.

I’m looking for a workhorse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mercedes C220 Estate Sport 2011 Real Life Experience’ is closed to new replies.