• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anne.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mental Mondays #3 – Crossword & puzzles by Chipps
  • singletrackmag
    Free Member

Chipps is the designer of this week’s fiendishly tricky crossword. You may need to have your MTB historical records to hand to complete this one. Good …

By singletrackmag

Get the full story on our front page at:

Mental Mondays #3 – Crossword & puzzles by Chipps

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

Chipps, loved that crossword. Certainly got some pangs of nostalgia. Good way to start a dull week at work!

DickBarton

Only got 1 left to get and I can’t…the South West MTB company, just can’t get it!

Jigsaw was good but I can’t get the slider to work…which is probably for the best as I should be working a bit more rather than taking the full hour for my lunch!

@DickBarton check yer DM.

Mark

Try the sliding puzzle now. I’ve removed the background image so you should be able to see the empty square more easily.

a11y

😀

@charliedontsurf
    , you have mail from me.

ayjaydoubleyou

I prefer that there is no completed image to copy on the jigsaw this week.

zerocool

I couldn’t figure out the SW bike company and the pickle clue. Great fun though. Keep them going.

andyspaceman

The southwest-based bike company is a toughie. Beyond Orange’s predecessor Tushingham, and X-Lite I can’t think of many SW-based companies from that far back.
    I’m also still struggling with what puts you on the map (not EPO surprisingly!) and what really powers the forum. I’ll kick myself on the latter, I’ve seen/heard it on several occasions.

Anne

<h2>Whoops, you are over your limit! (1000)</h2>
    This puzzle owner had so many puzzle players that the account ran out of its available puzzle plays. This can be solved by the puzzle owner through upgrading

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.