Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Menswear picks: get off to a flying start with your holiday wardrobe
  • DezB
    Free Member

Have to bump this thread after a link my mate sent me…

https://www.ssense.com/en-gb/men/clothing

I’ve just ordered a pair of these https://www.ssense.com/en-gb/men/product/fendi/black-shearling-logo-slides/2580108

duckman

Club Tropicana drinks are free….

scaredypants

Well, I’m disappointed Dez – you can’t carry off “just” the slides.  It’s the whole look or not at all

johnx2
    Free Member

this is only missing the knotted hankie and it could be my grandad

DezB
    Free Member

you can’t carry off “just” the slides.

I’m skint now

fasthaggis

Johnx2

I don’t know about knotted hankie,but if he had a sign saying “Welcome to Plovdiv” that could be my holiday rep from 1996.

Cougar

Have to bump this thread after a link my mate sent me…

Their model has quite the repertoire, doesn’t he.

maccruiskeen

quite the repertoire,

he’s the go-to guy for looking like he’s standing behind some clothes

NZCol

WTAF is all this. Hello ? Am I in a dream ?

TheBrick
    Free Member

100£ for a pair of socks.

Cougar

he’s the go-to guy for looking like he’s standing behind some clothes

😆 Well played.

mechanicaldope

It amazes me that the people who are such idiots they buy this stuff can actually afford to do so.

matt_outandabout

The folk who have the lack of taste that is a Bentayga probably love this stuff… 😱

epicyclo

One thing for sure, the poor lad doesn’t ride a singlespeed. Not with legs like spindles.

But other than having read Sartor Resartus, I’m sadly underqualified to comment on sartorial elegance

scaredypants

quite the repertoire

As somebody once said, he ran the gamut of all human emotion right from A to …. B

richardkennerley

I’m glad this qualifies for free shipping

https://www.ssense.com/en-gb/men/product/balenciaga/black-logo-keychain/2604288

The extra 3.95 p+p might tip it over the edge when it comes to value for money

theotherjonv

ing

hell

CountZero

Shorts, £390, cardigan, £1,110, T-shirt, £310, necklace, £425, and sandals, £510, Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello.

Say what now? £400 for a pair of shorts that are literally a pair of well-washed black denim jeans hacked off and the edge allowed to fray, and a tee shirt that would cost £3.99 on any given high street market stall?

Yeah, it’s basically showing that there are idiots with more money than sense, and an inability to stop letting their mum dress them.

I’m wearing a pair of old, Vietnam-era tiger-stripe camo combats I’ve hacked off at the knee, and they’ve faded nicely over the fifteen years or so I’ve had them, they’ve got to be worth £600, Shirley?

Actually, the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was this:

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m wearing a pair of old, Vietnam-era tiger-stripe camo combats I’ve hacked off at the knee, and they’ve faded nicely over the fifteen years or so I’ve had them, they’ve got to be worth £600, Shirley?

Unlikely.

Have you washed them?

maccruiskeen

There are vending machines for that sort of thing in Japan

Harry_the_Spider

Its like someone took a picture of my anxiety dream

is the funniest thing I have aver read on here.

fasthaggis

This must be an April Fools joke that someone released early by mistake.

I think all will be revealed (well,not everything) on Sunday.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m glad this qualifies for free shipping

https://www.ssense.com/en-gb/men/product/balenciaga/black-logo-keychain/2604288

The extra 3.95 p+p might tip it over the edge when it comes to value for money

I had to stop looking at the utter shit on that (well named) site cos it was winding me up!

fasthaggis

TBF Dez , you can take some comfort from seeing these young offenders get modelling work. This will go a long way in helping them reintegrate with society. 😉

CountZero

This must be an April Fools joke that someone released early by mistake.

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>Just showing those photos to my g/f, and that’s almost exactly what she said, in between pissing herself laughing! She’s just said that there’s nothing there that should be seen being worn in the street, and she’s not too complimentary about the bloke’s legs, either. She honestly can’t believe anyone could seriously suggest that those outfits are suitable for anyone to wear in public. She’s not wrong, either, she volunteers in a local charity shop, and the clothes they sell are better looking than anything in those photos.</span>

grahamt1980

https://www.ssense.com/en-gb/men/product/raf-simons/black-joy-division-unknown-pleasures-substance-baseball-cap/2687948

Loving this one, it even looks like the flap goes right round the front of your head so you walk into things

hodgynd
    Free Member

Hilarious !

Noticed some teva shoes / sandals mentioned somewhere in there ..and I do mourn the fact that they stopped making mtb shoes ..however fully understandable if they can get away with producing shit like that for 5 times the price and actually getting mugs to part with their hard earned …😂

davosaurusrex

Pure gold!

Check out this beauty, flick through the photos . I genuinely LOL’ed!

http://www.ssense.com/en-gb/men/product/balenciaga/blue-and-navy-double-hem-windbreaker-coat/2598838

prettygreenparrot

@davosaurusrex that ‘windbreaker’ is comical. Surely this site must be some sort of parody or joke to build interest before they release clothes to wear. Or maybe it’s an artistic endeavour?

theotherjonv

Has he got his legs out of the back vent? Is that a thing, I just need to know before I go dog walking in a minute, would hate to be seen as unfashionable, in my Pierre De Tempete

davosaurusrex

I love the photo with the hood up and the shopping bag.  Stood at the bus stop in the pissing rain in his ridiculous £1400 parka. Abject misery . Haha!

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Menswear picks: get off to a flying start with your holiday wardrobe’ is closed to new replies.