Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Men's clothing, what is "in" at the moment?
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

I dare you to go Danish.

philconsequence
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

EDIT: When I said ‘charcoal’ back up there ^^^^^ I actually meant a lighter colour – something like this.

Agree a suit looks better on a slim frame but a well fitted one will look good on (almost) anyone. And really look at yourself in the mirror when tryin it on – sleeves should not hang onto hands (should stop on the wrist) otherwise it will look too big and the jacket should be* almost* tight across the chest when fastened.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    OmarLittle
    Free Member

Forget whatever is popular at the moment and will look ridiculous in 2 weeks time and wear something really classy and timeless

Brother Eldridge led the way with his designs, still looks as fresh today as it did 40 years ago.

lunge

Shirt sleeved shirts are fine for any month with the letter ‘Z’ in it. So never then.

Just wear a suit like is pictured above, it’s not difficult and you won’t look like a fool in a years time in the pics.

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

i went to a wedding a few years ago and a busload of guests turned up…one of the guests had jeans/t-shirt on….he was the main topic of conversation and not in a good way.the father of the bride wanted him removed which i kinda agreed with..his ashamed mates cobbled together an outfit and he stayed…

i was positively dashing in a charcoal kilt… 😆
    its still mentioned ithin the family ranks now….i cant believe anyone would go to wedding in trainers?? you can never be too smart at a formal ceremony…think about what you would wear at a funeral and make it cheerful!

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Just find the garments in your bedroom that are least crushed and covered in food.

scrape food off, wipe with baby wipe.

Spray with something that smells nice.

If absoultely required, iron. If you have no time, just put clothes on and smooth using a downwards motion of a flat hand.

[hoover the bedding just in case you get lucky with one of said female fashion advisors]

deviant
    Free Member

I had no idea there were so many tramps on STW….the suggestions of skate shoes and the like are just ridiculous.

Its a wedding, dress smart.

Unless you are a surly rebellious 14 year old boy then jeans and a T-shirt at a wedding will make you stand out for all the wrong reasons.

binners

Jeans? t-shirts? Skate shoes? at a wedding. Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans! It sure makes a statement

That statement is this:

“I have so little respect for you that i just couldn’t be arsed making an effort at all. Not even for your wedding. I know what you’re thinking. I’m actually a right ****, aren’t I? I bet you wish you’d never invited me now, don’t you?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“I have so little respect for you that i just couldn’t be arsed making an effort at all. Not even for your wedding. I know what you’re thinking. I’m actually a right ****, aren’t I? I bet you wish you’d never invited me now, don’t you?

http://www.binnerstshirts.com

binners

😀

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Men's clothing, what is "in" at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts