Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Members Discount – Freewheels
  • GeForceJunky

Has anybody successfully used the 20% off at freewheels.co.uk code? I’ve tried for some Madison trousers, but it just says code is not valid – see website for T&C. Nowhere on their website can I see anything related to STW discount or any discount codes terms or conditions. Any ideas?

simondbarnes

Are you using the voucher on something that is already discounted? If so, that is probably why.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I used it for some of the Madison DWR and DTE trousers both full price and the discount applied no problem.  The sizes however were miles out so they have gone back and I’m waiting for a refund, they’ve had a week so far but their T&Cs say up to two weeks to process

progboytam

Yup, worked for me on some DTE trousers.

GeForceJunky

Already discounted item, so that’s probably why. What was up with the sizing? Might just stick with tried and tested Endura! Cheers

Rubber_Buccaneer

What was up with the sizing?

Too big for me, always a risk with mail order.  I’m 5’8”, about 11 stone and usually go for a 32” waist although really I have a little flab on top of that 32”.  Madisons size chart put me borderline large but I ordered medium because I have some of their zip off waterproofs in a medium that are great.  The DWR trousers were just a little too loose even adjusted to the smallest.  The DTE trousers were even bigger with the crotch hanging a saddle snagging 1/3 of the way to my knees.

merk
    Free Member

I also got some DTE trousers no bother. As above, the code doesn’t work on items which are already discounted.

I’ve since looked into picking up some DTE shorts but the code wouldn’t work.

Perhaps the code only works once per account? Fair enough.

cb

I can’t get anyhting to work on this site at the moment – click a category and it simply says “no products matching that description”!

Mister-P
    Free Member

Membership discount codes such as the STW one are one time only.

I can’t get anyhting to work on this site at the moment – click a category and it simply says “no products matching that description”!

Oh pants, I’ll get someone on that straight away!

acidchunks

Wouldn’t work for me on what appeared to be full price items. Is there a minimum order amount?

Mister-P
    Free Member

https://www.freewheel.co.uk/contact/

If you can fill this in with what you were trying to order and the voucher code then someone will be able to look into it for you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Members Discount – Freewheels’ is closed to new replies.