Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Melosa – my band's new album released today…..
  • ajantom

If your into Ska, Reggae, funky kinda stuff our new album is released today.
    10 original songs + 1 cheeky cover 🙂

Only £3.99 on Amazon and iTunes…..and £1 form every sale goes to Amnesty/MSF/Urafiki charities.
    Amazon llink

And have a listen to 3 full songs on Soundcloud….Here

Cheers, Tom

yunki
    Free Member

festival strength ska..!!!

we flippin love Melosa til the cows come home in the yunki household and were verging on being groupies for a while..!!

I’m on it immediately.. this is the best news I’ve had all summer.. 😀 😀

ajantom

Cool – where are you based? We’re doing a local gig at the Bowling Green in Exeter tonight if you fancy some fun!

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Like it 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

we’re in Bovey Tracey.. but it’s going to be too short notice to get a babysitter this evening..

besides.. Mrs yunki is a bit too pregnant at the moment.. although she managed to get her skanking shoes on last time she was heavily pregnant to watch you play at Budstock..

We’re downloading the album and gonna skank round the garden instead.. 😀

have a good one tonite..!!

ajantom

Cheers dude 😀

We’re playing a big Mexican Night of the Dead Party in your neck of the woods (well Newton Abbot) on November 5th. Should be quite wild 😉

[/url]

eviljoe
    Free Member

Excellent, that’s great news- makes up for no Melosa at Aeon: -)

Shame I’m in Plymouth, or I’d be up for the bowling green tonight- have a good one!

yunki
    Free Member

We’re playing a big Mexican Night of the Dead Party in your neck of the woods (well Newton Abbot) on November 5th. Should be quite wild

This snippet of info has caused Mrs yunki to admit that STW might have a use after all.. 8)

eviljoe
    Free Member

Yup, night of the dead party sounds pretty good, I’ll have to look out for that too!

john_drummer
    Free Member

not my style but nice work guys, good luck with it 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Melosa – my band's new album released today…..’ is closed to new replies.